Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2014 12:20:36 AM EDT
Anyone come across one at a good price? Going to call a couple shops just figured I would ask
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:07:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone said Greyson's had them last week

Can't speak to price.  Won't have a lot of choice in CT though since the 10 rd boxes are very limited compared to production.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Got mine at NGX (after having Jeff order one for me).  I don't think they have a long waiting list at the moment.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:36:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Hillers has them and they have a 10% off sale through Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:23:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks fellas. I called Newington so I will see how long the wait is going to be. Might have to use gunbroker
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Last time I was at Delta they had a few in stock.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks fellas. I called Newington so I will see how long the wait is going to be. Might have to use gunbroker
View Quote

Go to Hillers

They will take care of you.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:01:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Not helpful to original question, but I was in NH yesterday and fondled one in a shop up there. The trigger improvement rumors are true, enjoy it
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I was at Delta today. They have one in the case for $700. Plus if you are CCDL member you get 5% off and they have a sale going on for 10% off.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone actually have one? Thoughts? Kind of deciding to wait for a while until it's not new and price goes down a bit, but it's pretty damn sexy to not buy,
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:28:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one and I love it.   I got it for the LE price but of course not with the LE mags.   I would seriously think of carrying it even with 10rds.

The trigger is awesome for a striker fired pistol.  Very, very accurate and although I would expect none in an HK, I have not had any function issues.  Of course, I only have 400rds through it which is not a significant sample.

It is like a Glock...that has a job....and an education...and doesn't live in Section 8 housing or eat using SNAP cards...and doesn't pull tricks in the bathroom at a Metro North station bathroom.  Other than that, it's just like a Glock.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:39:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have one and I love it.   I got it for the LE price but of course not with the LE mags.   I would seriously think of carrying it even with 10rds.

The trigger is awesome for a striker fired pistol.  Very, very accurate and although I would expect none in an HK, I have not had any function issues.  Of course, I only have 400rds through it which is not a significant sample.

It is like a Glock...that has a job....and an education...and doesn't live in Section 8 housing or eat using SNAP cards...and doesn't pull tricks in the bathroom at a Metro North station bathroom.  Other than that, it's just like a Glock.

View Quote

You forgot an HK will not magically turn into a hand grenade
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:42:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

All that private schooling, SAT coaches, Asian math tutors, and the VP9 still has a false reset and it's ears stick out too far.

Not a bad first entry in the HK "value" line.   Maybe they'll get the next version to hold 17 rounds instead of 15, considering its G17 sized.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't come here to be made sport of.

But but but I went to college, live in a house with custom counters and landscaping, and know half the staff at Max Downtown, and adopt a Brahman accent when I golf.  This wasn't supposed to happen. Luvvvveyyyy the bad Glock man is laughing at me.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:11:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Picked mine up at Hiller a few months ago for $659 + tax. So I got out the door for $701.
Been Shooting for 40 years and Gunsmithing for 25 years. I'm calling this the "Best" semi auto handgun on the market at this time. Even my beloved 1911"s have to take a number two spot to this gun.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 6:42:18 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

But but but I went to college, live in a house with custom counters and landscaping, and know half the staff at Max Downtown, and adopt a Brahman accent when I golf.  This wasn't supposed to happen. Luvvvveyyyy the bad Glock man is laughing at me.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z271/reloader1959/uspblowup.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats wrong with knowing half the staff at Max Downtown?

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the info fellas
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:41:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As long as you are not on the staff, nothing.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol no ... My wife and I go there once a week so we know quite a few people there
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top