Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2014 12:26:03 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with them for NFA items? I'm going down this afternoon to have them order a couple suppressors. I've never been there, but great prices, right on par with SilencerShop
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome bunch of guys, I haven't done any NFA stuff through them but all of my friends have and have nothing but great things to say.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:10:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Just went and had them order a Specwar 762 and a Sparrow. Nice guys, and again, great price on both. Had some nice prebans too, I didn't let myself look at them though or what I spent would've easily doubled
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:46:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't have any shops "order" any cans for you.  Find them yourself online at dealers or direct from the manufacturer on a form 3 then have it transferred through a local dealer.  Most of the time I hear people having a dealer order them a can it turns into 6 months later with nothing but the dealer saying they're waiting.

Do all the work yourself.  That's what I do and get copies of the form 3 so you know it went out as I made the mistake of taking a manufacturers word for it once and was lied to.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:30:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Went to Greyson's today to talk cans, he has a bunch of AAC cans in stock and has another order on it's way.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I went in there last week to drool over the pre ban SR-25, but couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of coin.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:49:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Went to Greyson's today to talk cans, he has a bunch of AAC cans in stock and has another order on it's way.
View Quote

Did you happen to notice if they had any KAC cans, specifically a QDC 7.62 full size can?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Did you happen to notice if they had any KAC cans, specifically a QDC 7.62 full size can?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in the display case, and I didn't ask. Mikey if had any in the back. Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was just looking at one of these.  Pretty damn nice, and very skinny/light for a full size 7.62 can.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:33:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok thanks. I've been avoiding calling them because if they do have one I know I'm going to have to buy it and I really shouldn't! To many F...ing bills to pay!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I went in there last week to drool over the pre ban SR-25, but couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of coin.
View Quote

How much are they asking?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:02:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$1600 for lower and upper.  Believe it or not you're honestly not paying an inflated price in CT for these. They've been available for a little over a year now around the country and the price is the same. you can assemble one from different parts and finish a gun for a little over 3k, which is around the price of a LaRue and a little less than a KAC.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#12]
NFA question so I figured I'd post here instead of a new thread. when my SBR tax stamp comes in I'm not thinking about getting a supressor. I keep hearing that a 7.62 supressor is best for 5.56 because you can then use it with other calibers. Would this also work with my .300wsm? I'm lazy and don't feel like looking up the laws for the hundreth time but I have a bolt action with a detachable box magazine, can I thread the barrel?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
NFA question so I figured I'd post here instead of a new thread. when my SBR tax stamp comes in I'm not thinking about getting a supressor. I keep hearing that a 7.62 supressor is best for 5.56 because you can then use it with other calibers. Would this also work with my .300wsm? I'm lazy and don't feel like looking up the laws for the hundreth time but I have a bolt action with a detachable box magazine, can I thread the barrel?
View Quote

Typically, yes.  Trade off is weight and size.

I think wsm is going to need a heavier can for magnum rounds.

A can like that will   work but won't be optimal for 5.56 and typically be much heavier.  And your options much more limited.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Absolutely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.

I certainly hope so.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:28:25 AM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.

I certainly hope so.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/conndcj/conndcj1/Oldandnewaccuracy028_zps954713aa.jpg

I remember seeing that in a thread some months back...not sure how the hell I could forget about it but I did! Very nice man
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:59:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I remember seeing that in a thread some months back...not sure how the hell I could forget about it but I did! Very nice man
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.

I certainly hope so.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/conndcj/conndcj1/Oldandnewaccuracy028_zps954713aa.jpg

My rifle is getting an iPhone 6+
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:07:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.

I certainly hope so.

Which reminds me if you are looking for a few extra bucks I'll pay you to wait in line for me at the Apple Store.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Which reminds me if you are looking for a few extra bucks I'll pay you to wait in line for me at the Apple Store.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
pan style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
NFA question so I figured I'd post here instead of a new thread. when my SBR tax stamp comes in I'm not thinking about getting a supressor. I keep hearing that a 7.62 supressor is best for 5.56 because you can then use it with other calibers. Would this also work with my .300wsm? I'm lazy and don't feel like looking up the laws for the hundreth time but [span style='font-weight: bold;'][span style='color: red;']I have a bolt action with a detachable box magazine, can I thread the barrel?[/span][/span]

Absolutely.

I certainly hope so.

I'm already there.  Can you pick me something up from Starbucks?

No not a Job application smartass
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:17:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
$1600 for lower and upper.  Believe it or not you're honestly not paying an inflated price in CT for these. They've been available for a little over a year now around the country and the price is the same. you can assemble one from different parts and finish a gun for a little over 3k, which is around the price of a LaRue and a little less than a KAC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was referring to the one they have consignment for $4k

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top