Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2014 1:48:44 AM EDT
Has anyone requested and received copies of theirs sorry if this has been covered already but can you walk in and request them and get them?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:00:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about walking in, but a notarized letter will get you what you want.
A reference to the freedom of information act wouldn't hurt.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:53:48 AM EDT
[#2]
People are still waiting to hear back on originals sent in.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:57:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I was at state police HQ getting a copy of my listed firearms under my permit. An older guy was there trying to register his pre-ban that he registered during the first ban. He said he lost his certificate and wanted a copy. The women told him just to register it again
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:42:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was at state police HQ getting a copy of my listed firearms under my permit. An older guy was there trying to register his pre-ban that he registered during the first ban. He said he lost his certificate and wanted a copy. The women told him just to register it again
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I sent the paperwork for two guns all in the same envelope way back in November, well before the deadline.  I received the cert for one gun but not the other.  

I am torn between wanting to follow up with the DESPP to make sure my paperwork didn't fall through the cracks, and taking the position of "I did what they asked so it's their problem if they dropped the ball, not mine".  The notarized statement that accompanied the paperwork clearly lists the serial numbers for both guns and I received no kickback letter so there's no way they can deny they received it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lost my mag confirmation letter...can I re-submit my mag registration?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#7]
One of my certs was lost in the mail. I contacted Middletown, and they had me stop down and issued a new cert with the original number on the spot.  They did need new paperwork to stamp.
Mike
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I sent the paperwork for two guns all in the same envelope way back in November, well before the deadline.  I received the cert for one gun but not the other.  

I am torn between wanting to follow up with the DESPP to make sure my paperwork didn't fall through the cracks, and taking the position of "I did what they asked so it's their problem if they dropped the ball, not mine".  The notarized statement that accompanied the paperwork clearly lists the serial numbers for both guns and I received no kickback letter so there's no way they can deny they received it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what happened to me. I was missing one cert. I called and they looked up the missing cert. turns out I had consecutive numbers but never received one back. Contact them to get a replacement.
Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top