Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2014 10:35:10 AM EDT
Recently I have heard of some plate shoots, and an IDPA match. It would be nice to have a thread listing all matches coming up, so if you know of anything post it!

Andover Sportman's Club

September 21 - Sporting Clays 9:00-1:00

October 19 - Sporting Clays 9:00-1:00

Also a military rifle shoot in October, but date is TBD.

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Thursdays Chris' gun shop/range has a "Tactical Plate shoot".

Wednesdays Branford Gun club has Plate shoots and and rimfire zombie shoots
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Somer's Sportsmen Assoc.

Sept 6 - Steel Challenge
Sept 14 - IPSC/IDPA
Sept 20 - 2 Gun   Rifle/Pistol

Cost is $5 and start at 10AM
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Sprague Rod and Gun does public shoots every Sunday

1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays are Bowling Pin Shoots

2nd and 4th Sundays are IDPA Match

More info can be found at the links. Both are lots of fun and lots of trigger time.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Somer's Sportsmen Assoc.

Sept 6 - Steel Challenge

Sept 14 - IPSC/IDPA

View Quote

The 2 gun match, is it transitioning/move and shoot or paper match?

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somer's Sportsmen Assoc.

Sept 6 - Steel Challenge
Sept 14 - IPSC/IDPA

It's shoot and move.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I ran the military shoot a couple months ago for ASC. I tried to advertise it here but the administrators shut me down. They said I could not advertise commercially. I was merely trying to get the word out for a non-profit club that donates proceeds to charity. Needless to say I was not happy and since then don't visit much.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I ran the military shoot a couple months ago for ASC. I tried to advertise it here but the administrators shut me down. They said I could not advertise commercially. I was merely trying to get the word out for a non-profit club that donates proceeds to charity. Needless to say I was not happy and since then don't visit much.
View Quote

Next time your peepee gets slapped just put Bengay on it, the burning lets you know it's working
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#8]
If you are interested in ASC shoots... keep an eye on the website www.andoversportsmansclub.com. I will be running about four military shoots per year. We will hold one major event honoring Len Parracino who started the military shoots at ASC and who passed away in January of this year. We are welcome to all suggestions for formats. Just email me at [email protected].
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I put the word out for you .

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_26/561036_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:23:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for putting it together foxcarbine it was a lot of fun, especially that 1919!

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#11]
IOOF Oddfellows Camp CT is hosting a Centerfire Plate shoot on Sept 13th, 2014 at our Camp on the Hebron/Colchester town line.  Reg starts at 0830am, shooting starts at 9am.  Person vs person double elimination, so it should be a gun event!  If people want more details, I can post more info when I get home!
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#12]
High power match at Bell City on sat 9/13

200 yard 50 round match with two sighters  per stage

http://www.bellcity.org/Highpower.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top