Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2014 3:13:06 AM EDT
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/mike-bloomberg-israel-109265.html I don't know if this link will work I posted it on my phone.
here's the story. I never wish anybody any harm but.......
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Seems like a good place for him to STAY!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:23:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:49:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Two many guns he won't like it..
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:18:09 AM EDT
[#4]
School teachers in Israel carry rifles to protect the students; what does Bloomberg think of that?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:50:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Look, he's attention whoring again. Life must be boring for him post-mayor of NYC.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:20:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Can you say President Bloomberg?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:27:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
School teachers in Israel carry rifles to protect the students; what does Bloomberg think of that?
View Quote

Not really

They do in the West Bank and a few other areas.  Especially rural or kibbutz  schools .  Your average urban or suburban teacher does not.

The belief that everyone in Israel carries guns couldn't be further from the truth.  

But the schools certainly do have armed guards.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Israeli isn't nearly as "pro-gun" as people tout all the time. Neither is Switzerland.

As much as we complain our firearms freedoms suck here in NE or the US, we're still better off than those countries are.

IIRC, the only two countries with arguably better gun laws than the US are Czech republic and Costa Rica.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Israeli isn't nearly as "pro-gun" as people tout all the time. Neither is Switzerland.

As much as we complain our firearms freedoms suck here in NE or the US, we're still better off than those countries are.

IIRC, the only two countries with arguably better gun laws than the US are Czech republic and Costa Rica.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Israel = you have to get a lic for an air rifle and there are very low limits on how much ammo you can buy a year

Lots of groups are issued guns, even tour guides, but good luck being armed as a private citizen going about your business.

Don't let The pictures of IDF conscripts walking around with Colt 733's confuse you.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:00:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Israel = you have to get a lic for an air rifle and there are very low limits on how much ammo you can buy a year

Lots of groups are issued guns, even tour guides, but good luck being armed as a private citizen going about your business.

Don't let The pictures of IDF conscripts walking around with Colt 733's confuse you.
View Quote

I'm not suprised if that is true.  The Israelies use all sorts jack booted thugery on the Palestinians.  They took to heart they Nazi methods and propaganda and now use the some of the same methods on others.

I am (and have been for 40+ years) disgusted my tax dollars I am forced to pay go to Israel.  And no, I am not an Obama supporter... before some jackass tries that angle.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top