Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
more picz, errbody likez picz (Page 112 of 164)
Page / 164
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:12:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That would actually make me think hard about trying some and bursting into flames tonight.  It looks THAT good.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#2]
And with the leftovers

Sweet potato and pastrami hash

Merry Christmas

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By bikerman9967:
And with the leftovers

Merry Christmas

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/347895/43C86064-FCE5-46CA-B24A-91E22B09C354-400925.JPG
View Quote
Damn! That looks awesome! Our elf never did that!
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:56:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By jeffopt44:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
And with the leftovers

Merry Christmas

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/347895/43C86064-FCE5-46CA-B24A-91E22B09C354-400925.JPG
This elf is mighty strange
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 5:11:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
I saw that somewhere else too, looks great!
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 9:18:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnsMyName] [#7]
So I killed Blitzen tonight.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Anybody know or recommend a good auto body guy around Manchester area?
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By JohnsMyName:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/208159/C3C0D198-B61F-4D13-A0E6-3CFC8F61CA74-401455.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/208159/13F0B55B-EE25-4A01-A076-7F6CE17EA365-401457.JPG

View Quote
Damn.
Did you strap him to the hood for kill and grill dinner pic?
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Merry Christmas to all my HTF homies! It’s fun celebrating the little one’s first Christmas...

Attachment Attached File

Someone was VERY tuckered out after such a long day...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 9:47:04 PM EDT
[#10]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/208159/C3C0D198-B61F-4D13-A0E6-3CFC8F61CA74-401455.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/208159/13F0B55B-EE25-4A01-A076-7F6CE17EA365-401457.JPG

View Quote
God damn, I hope everyone is ok.

Olenders is the standard for body work around here.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Cute baby Pedro, Merry Xmas!

Leon, I wish gave him to Firefighters.

Zeag, yeah we're good, thanks for asking brother. I'll check them out, thanks for tip.

i just bought that car for my wife too, haven't even changed the oil yet!
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Cute baby Pedro, Merry Xmas!

Leon, I wish gave him to Firefighters.

Zeag, yeah we're good, thanks for asking brother. I'll check them out, thanks for tip.

i just bought that car for my wife too, haven't even changed the oil yet!
View Quote
Hope you’re ok
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
And with the leftovers

Merry Christmas

Bail out if you can..That thing is the devil’s minion.  It’s like inviting Damien into your home.  You have been warned.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 11:51:10 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
That sucks! Remember it is only a car and can be fixed.

Do NOT let your insurance company strong arm you. Use the body shop you want. It is against the law for insurance companies to force you to use a particular shop. it is called steering and unfortunately most insurance companies push their preferred shop even though it is not legal.

Sent you a PM.
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 7:43:14 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote
damn that's alot of meat! You should have called me.

Just kidding, glad everyone is OK. Olender's did my civic when I get rear ended on 84 a few years ago, they did great work. They're your best bet, not sure which insurance company you use but they are one of nationwide's "prefered" body shops and they have some kind of lifetime gaurentee (as long as you own the car) that the repairs will hold up.
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Progressive. They will only guarantee repairs if I bring it to their Service Center.
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 11:43:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Progressive. They will only guarantee repairs if I bring it to their Service Center.
View Quote
Progressive is one of the worst companies. Good luck!

They have some GPS tracking device they install in people's cars.
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 1:18:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By edgephoto:

View Quote
Allstate has one too I don't think it's you have to use it though. It measures OBD2 data and bases your premium on it so if the throttle position sensor reads 100% a lot you're going to be paying a lot
Link Posted: 12/27/2017 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Leon82:
Allstate has one too I don't think it's you have to use it though. It measures OBD2 data and bases your premium on it so if the throttle position sensor reads 100% a lot you're going to be paying a lot
View All Quotes

had allstate for 6 years. never had anything installed in my cars.  this will be a wave of the future with insurance though. it will be a requirement sooner or later.
Link Posted: 12/27/2017 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#20]
had allstate for 6 years. never had anything installed in my cars.  this will be a wave of the future with insurance though. it will be a requirement sooner or later.
View All Quotes

I know I have them now. It's an option. But kneed to drive like an ole lady
Link Posted: 12/27/2017 5:37:25 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote
Try Carter / Manchester- Honda/Chevrolet. Ask for John, good people there. They fix everything for our family.
Link Posted: 12/27/2017 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#22]
After a recent incident of an authorized person wiggling the front door knob and pushing on the front door at 4am on a Sunday morning, I added an illuminated (Connecticut made) 7.62 x 51 to the nightstand options.
Link Posted: 12/27/2017 10:47:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By nyalaman:
After a recent incident of an authorized person wiggling the front door knob and pushing on the front door at 4am on a Sunday morning, I added an illuminated (Connecticut made) 7.62 x 51 to the nightstand options.
<a href="https://imgbb.com/"></a>https://image.ibb.co/i9ZUFR/IMG_2601.jpg
View Quote
Nice, PTR then yes? That's crazy, did you get the dick head on camera? Anything like this in the past, neighbors? May we ask what town (don't worry if you'd rather be anonymous)?
Link Posted: 12/27/2017 11:14:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By nyalaman:
https://image.ibb.co/i9ZUFR/IMG_2601.jpg
View Quote
Yeah that will definitely repel boarders.  Go big or go bigger.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 12:35:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnsMyName] [#25]
Originally Posted By conndcj:
View Quote
Angry about homedefense... what's the largest caliber, most unwieldy gun I own!

Seriously though, be careful, scary shit. I've had someone try to brake into my home with me in it. Would have killed the kids, but jail sucks. Cops never caught them either.

ETA: I said kids, but they were late teens/early 20's hoodlums. This was in Providence, 10 years ago. I'm very glad I just called cops, property isn't worth life for either party.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 12:45:33 AM EDT
[#26]

Past year I realized I am totally bored with guns, especially non-bolt actions.  I won’t get rid of most of them but it would take something truly cool for me to add to the pile.  That said, I need something new to tinker with.  I decided on searching for the perfect espresso.  While I already have a prosumer machine, I needed a grinder worthy of it.  The grind is so important that if you had $2000 to spend on 0ne and a machine, you should at least go 50-50 if not lean toward the grinder.

I researched for two months and came up with this beastie.  Eureka Olympus 75E Hi-speed commercial grade espresso grinder.  25” tall, over 30#, 800 watt motor, stainless steel, Italian, espresso bean destroyer.  A way too big 3# hopper and a much more useable 1# one.  Fully computerized, programable, doserless and stepless (infinite grind adjustment).

I’m finishing an espresso bar for the dining room for morning and after dinner shots.  It has a drawer to hold all of the sundries and an HK45C.  The pistol will be for the first asshole that asks for a cappuccino, latte or other fucked up abortion of pure espresso.  By the time one or maybe two people take the hint the others will stop asking.

The keen eyed will notice someone getting hit with an axe on the TV.  For an espresso, name that TV series.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Seriously though, be careful, scary shit. I've had someone try to brake into my home with me in it. Would have killed the kids, but jail sucks. Cops never caught them either.

ETA: I said kids, but they were late teens/early 20's hoodlums. This was in Providence, 10 years ago. I'm very glad I just called cops, property isn't worth life for either party.
View All Quotes

my in-laws neighbors caught 2 kids breaking into his bathroom in the middle of the day a few years back. he saw them run through the yard and heard them talking outside the bathroom window. they didnt know he was home. so, he got his Beretta and got back the the bathroom just about the time the first kid fell through the window onto the floor. the kid actually pissed his pants when he saw what was waiting for him, his best bud took off .  he held him there until police showed up, and the kid even ratted the other one out. i think they were both under 18.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:03:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Around 1982 my father (a police officer) stopped home to get some candy ( he was trying to guilt smoking). He noticed is door had been kicked in so he drew his service revolver and entered his home- he quickly found a large Blackman robbing his home. The man had a pillow case stuffed with junk and kept telling the old boy that he knew the owner and that this was all a misunderstanding- shenanigans ensued - the gimp was not called but the man was arrested and taken away by several other officers. I was quite proud of my father. He was my hero

I have all of his service firearms
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By conndcj:I’m finishing an espresso bar for the dining room for morning and after dinner shots.  It has a drawer to hold all of the sundries and an HK45C.  The pistol will be for the first asshole that asks for a cappuccino, latte or other fucked up abortion of pure espresso.  By the time one or maybe two people take the hint the others will stop asking.
View Quote
Come on man. You gotta learn the talk if you're gonna do the walk. Prendiamo un caffè
Espresso isn't the drink, that's un caffe, but rather the technical term for a default setting. Being, a single serving w/ nothing added (milk, cocoa, etc).

Also, Cappuccino and other drinks of the like are quite apt at the correct times of day. You'll usually find breakfast to be filled with these "fucked up abortions", but it's perfectly acceptable. After dinner, however, a beating will ensue.

And, an HK? Something like a Wop9 would be more appropriate, no?
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By User55645:
Come on man. You gotta learn the talk if you're gonna do the walk. Prendiamo un caffè
Espresso isn't the drink, that's un caffe, but rather the technical term for a default setting. Being, a single serving w/ nothing added (milk, cocoa, etc).

Also, Cappuccino and other drinks of the like are quite apt at the correct times of day. You'll usually find breakfast to be filled with these "fucked up abortions", but it's perfectly acceptable. After dinner, however, a beating will ensue.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By conndcj:I’m finishing an espresso bar for the dining room for morning and after dinner shots.  It has a drawer to hold all of the sundries and an HK45C.  The pistol will be for the first asshole that asks for a cappuccino, latte or other fucked up abortion of pure espresso.  By the time one or maybe two people take the hint the others will stop asking.

Yes, anything after 11am in Italy involving steamed milk would immediately label you as a tourist and you will be treated as such.

As to the Wop9, I get the reference.  I sincerely hope you are Italian or we are going to have an issue.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Is that thing turbo charged?
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote
Procharger
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#33]
not sure which machine I Have brand wise..... mine grinds its own beans for espresso........  works mint......

My buddy works over at sacuzzo in newingon. I get their Grande Italia Miscela Bar Beans, to me its the best I have ever used or tasted for espresso ......
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 5:15:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By steevo:
not sure which machine I Have brand wise..... mine grinds its own beans for espresso........  works mint......

My buddy works over at sacuzzo in newingon. I get their Grande Italia Miscela Bar Beans, to me its the best I have ever used or tasted for espresso ......
View Quote
Right next to me.  Will have to try them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Espresso, eh?  Why not mix up some dirt with boiled urine?
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By group8:
Espresso, eh?  Why not mix up some dirt with boiled urine?
View Quote
Not a fan I take it. Why does that not surprise me.

This is your drink I bet.......

Link Posted: 12/28/2017 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#37]

https://image.ibb.co/jRYiXG/b8d5397f_2550_4b3a_a1a3_e2f6c32ec607_1_d53c57696b9dfb258f62003de1326cf0.jpg
View Quote
I was thinking more like

Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:05:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Uhhh

Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#40]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOj3kJKy-_U
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:15:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 4:22:19 PM EDT
[#42]

https://image.ibb.co/jRYiXG/b8d5397f_2550_4b3a_a1a3_e2f6c32ec607_1_d53c57696b9dfb258f62003de1326cf0.jpg
View Quote
Good one!
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Procharger
View All Quotes
Procharger

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:06:38 PM EDT
[#45]
bacon wrapped cheddarbrats

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:01:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Does the pup prefer mustard or ketchup on his bacon dog?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#47]
That's awesome.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Very cool
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Does the pup prefer mustard or ketchup on his bacon dog?
View Quote
He isn't very picky when it comes to meat.

He did get his own, though.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 6:54:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tbr1806] [#50]
Soooo....I had a fun afternoon....

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Really it wasn't that bad with the exception of being itchy. I enjoy work on my home. What started this all was an extremely cold basement and a cold bedroom. I will be insulating all of the basement at some point and the heating pipes as well.
Page / 164
more picz, errbody likez picz (Page 112 of 164)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top