Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2014 8:26:36 PM EDT
Newbie here

I'm in the process of buying a pre ban lower, and I've been looking at various web sites window shopping for uppers. I've noticed that some if not most of these sites do not ship to CT...

Any recommended sites/companies that will ship a complete upper to my door??

Thanks

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:03:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:10:08 AM EDT
[#2]
BCM or  PK should.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:18:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I just got a blemished upper from Aero.

$50!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:44:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

$50!
View Quote

If you don't care about the finish being 100% perfect go with this! Or they have perfect condition ones for 89$ I bought an aero and absolutly love it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Stag Arms
View Quote

Support your local ar15 manufacturer
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:43:21 PM EDT
[#7]
What was your old screen name?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Check the EE
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

What was your old screen name
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Honestly, you can assemble an AR upper very easily if you are the slightest mechanically inclined.

I usually buy parts from who ever has a deal going. Primary Arms, AIM, Brownells, Del-ton, etc.

Beware though, spare parts usually turn into spare guns.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If you don't care about the finish being 100% perfect go with this! Or they have perfect condition ones for 89$ I bought an aero and absolutly love it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$50!

I got a 50 dollar blemished also . I may get a new one some day but you can't tell. The t numbers aren't white that and there is a nick right near the forward assist.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:25:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks guys! I'm actually .mil so I stopped by Jojo's today and had them order me a brand new stag arms rifle!

With the money I saved not buying that pre ban I can afford a case of ammo!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:13:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Thanks guys! I'm actually .mil so I stopped by Jojo's today and had them order me a brand new stag arms rifle!

View Quote

I'll be back there in June.  Good to know Jojo's will order for .mil.  Will they sell you standard capacity magazines as well?  

Now the real question...are you going to register it?  I have heard conflicting reports whether or not .mil needs to register.  It's all clear as mud.

Fuck CT.  I'm finishing my contract and moving south in 4 years.  Anybody want to buy a house in East Hampton?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:51:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Stag Arms
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:59:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I got a 50 dollar blemished also . I may get a new one some day but you can't tell. The t numbers aren't white that and there is a nick right near the forward assist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$50!

Mine was barely blemished. Hell, I put more marks on it assembling it than it had when I got it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:00:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you for your service. Good choice, enjoy your quality rifle.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:05:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:19:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'll be back there in June.  Good to know Jojo's will order for .mil.  Will they sell you standard capacity magazines as well?  

Now the real question...are you going to register it?  I have heard conflicting reports whether or not .mil needs to register.  It's all clear as mud.

Fuck CT.  I'm finishing my contract and moving south in 4 years.  Anybody want to buy a house in East Hampton?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes sir! I ordered 10 Pmags as well!

I was told I didn't need to register until I got out, but if I get to keep my gun rights intact I'll probably just keep reenlisting. For one weekend a month that aint bad!

I agree, fuck Konnecticut. I want to move to Georgia in the next 10 years

It's got me to thinking though, what's the limit to what I can have? I'll get an AK, Scar, Tavor etc. if I can!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#20]
I received an e-mail from Stag 4/17/14 announcing their new 300 blackout upper.

http://info.stagarms.com/blog/bid/383082/Press-Release-Stag-Arms-Now-Offers-300-Blackout-AR-15-Upper-Halves?utm_campaign=300+Blackout&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=12536871&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8rcpXxuTLiZlsLE4PWQb2umvKs76GLpYF9vKgsi0wx8uifb3KT0BZOvmVGjSqyw_lqirZ-qqO8ygE5EjWfma1uI_2PzA&_hsmi=12536871

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#21]
I am all for Military personnel being able to buy semi-automatic sporting rifles. Being a vet myself, my question is why ex-LEOs or retired LEO's are exempt from the ban and we vets are not? Are we some how more evil, or a greater liability than ex LEOs or serving Military personnel?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

How do you feel about civilians losing the ability to buy semi-automatic sporting rifles? Are we somehow more evil, or a greater liability than ex LEOs or serving Military personnel?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am all for Military personnel being able to buy semi-automatic sporting rifles. Being a vet myself, my question is why ex-LEOs or retired LEO's are exempt from the ban and we vets are not? Are we some how more evil, or a greater liability than ex LEOs or serving Military personnel?

How do you feel about civilians losing the ability to buy semi-automatic sporting rifles? Are we somehow more evil, or a greater liability than ex LEOs or serving Military personnel?

Touché !!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#25]
I agree completely. Sorry for whining. The state had to draw the line somewhere, so it's most law abiding gun owners and the others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top