Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2014 12:58:59 PM EDT
I was getting a couple things done last night as the flu started hitting me.  My dumb arce let my bolt & carrier group slide out of my upper onto the concrete floor, FML!!!

The carrier and bolt didn't seem to have any visible damage.  They actually chipped the concrete a little bit.  I'm hoping that I don't have to worry about any stress cracks.  One of the bolt lugs had concrete on it so I think it took a decent hit.  I'll tell you it's been a crappy week for me and my firearms.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Take pictures, post it in the industry forum, call it a torture test and try to get some schwag out of it
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Trying to work with Kydex with the flu right now. FML, pulling my fuckin hair out.

Im bored, though, need to do something.

Did I mention I live in a one bedroom apartment, so my workspace is my kitchen counter. Holy fucking annoying, batman.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a bug going around the household and locally, projectile vomit and Trying to find my gas mask and gloves
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a bug going around the household and locally, projectile vomit and Trying to find my gas mask and gloves
View Quote

Yup love that shit. Kid gets sick, next kid gets it, then wife starts puking and I just wait for it to get me. Sometimes I get lucky sometimes not.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Another reason to home school

I'm staying in Tennesee until you guys are done breathing on my food
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Your staying in Tennessee till you straighten those fockers out
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your staying in Tennessee till you straighten those fockers out
View Quote

Day trip to Asheville tomorrow
Talk about straightening something out
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I threw my BCG at my neighbors head... Missed and pinged off a concrete wall.

I submitted testimony to Colt with pictures. They sent me a free BCG even though nothing wrong with the one I threw.

FYI... I threw the BCG because I don't have any ammo.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Guys what do I do if I have pulled brass and projectiles from 7n6 ?

How do I properly document to DPS that it is flushed down toilet?

How is the parking there?  Is it snowing?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top