Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2013 8:06:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 9:26:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Hahahaaaaa!!!!

They ain't bad....their just a-scared it could happen to their enclaves.
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Good Call, several of us are really getting crapped on in GD, now all I do is watch and laugh at the degree of hatred directed at us.
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hahahaaaaa!!!!

They ain't bad....their just a-scared it could happen to their enclaves.
View Quote

How did VA Gun Nut get a picture of you?
Link Posted: 12/31/2013 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#5]
SAY MY NAME!
Link Posted: 12/31/2013 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks VA. i think that we are all mature enough to realize the pointlessness of getting upset over internet banter.

Everyone is a tough guy online yet i don't see any texans running up here yelling "to arms"  tryin tuh take back 'merica

Link Posted: 12/31/2013 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/31/2013 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/31/2013 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
chastity belt!
View Quote

You don't need a fancy lock when your honey enters menopause.

Link Posted: 1/1/2014 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I remember when it first passed, everyone in GD was all about "i'll send you guys some 30 rounders cause screw malloy!". Now those people are nowhere to be found.

Matt posted an offer to swap post-ban lowers with pre-ban lowers. Doubt anyone's taken up that offer....

Screw you Yankees! Move out but don't come to my state.
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 11:47:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Dear CT gun owners,

I'm sorry for what you are going through.  You are right,  it could happen anywhere and just as the colonies came together to support Boston so should we be helping you.  I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is and join one of your pro gun lobbies.  Which one is the most influential?

In AZ we have a citizens defense league that is very effective.  Is your citizen defense league on par?

Your friend in AZ,
Jon

Link Posted: 2/19/2014 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 7:22:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I just made a $50.00 donation to your litigation fund.  Hopefully, that oppressive and unjust ban against American gun owners will eventually be deemed unconstitutional and provide case law for the rest of the country.  We are all in this together!

-Your friend in AZ
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I just made a $50.00 donation to your litigation fund.  Hopefully, that oppressive and unjust ban against American gun owners will eventually be deemed unconstitutional and provide case law for the rest of the country.  We are all in this together!

-Your friend in AZ
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2014 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#15]
WOW!  You guys have gotten a shitty deal over there in CT.  I'll throw a few bucks over into the CCDL to do my part as a good American.  It's a shame that VA Gunnut has to even give a warning.  This is a cool website and all, but there are so many children and grown men who live in their mothers basement that practically live on this site.  They screw it up for the rest of us....  

I'll be praying for y'all in CT and hoping for the best.  Whatever happens, surrender is not an option.....
Link Posted: 2/28/2014 9:23:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
WOW!  You guys have gotten a shitty deal over there in CT.  I'll throw a few bucks over into the CCDL to do my part as a good American.  It's a shame that VA Gunnut has to even give a warning.  This is a cool website and all, but there are so many children and grown men who live in their mothers basement that practically live on this site.  They screw it up for the rest of us....  

I'll be praying for y'all in CT and hoping for the best.  Whatever happens, surrender is not an option.....
View Quote

HAAAAAYYYY! I resemble that remark...

Really, thanks for the support, spread the word, most states are closer to this than folks think.
Link Posted: 3/1/2014 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#17]
All the best to all of you in Ct.
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Money is a bit tight right now, but sending what I can to CCDL. I hereby challenge my fellow Texans to help our Connecticut brethren in their time of need.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#19]
I come here to read the truth because I don't like what I call "gun tard" propaganda that is spread like wild fire and believed in mass without researching. Its sad if you go directly to the effected area (CT) and see what people have to say that actually live in Connecticut and well its a different story. It is not oh my gosh they're breaking down my doors and I gotta tighten my tin hat or need assistance random dude in other state who happens to own a gun too. Nope not at all... its sad you guys have to put up with such bull in the first place. It don't seem like a looming doom as its portrayed online and in social media. lol... I keep and eye on this because well I like finding the truth and knowing whats going on exactly. If it were as dire as the "gun tards" make it out to be well then we'd be in trouble... Keep on trucking Connecticut! As a military dude myself I wont be truly concerned till im briefed, hey this is whats going on and this is how we are going to react or something like that at least. So as for me personally I am not going to hold my breath over this... Either way Connecticut regardless you have my support as an American who loves his country and guns too. ;)
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 1:28:23 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm from CA but my Mom is from CT.  Join the club.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm from CT. My wife and I bought a small farm and moved to AL in 2007. I was born in Boston and worked in downtown Manhattan for almost 20 years. We saw the handwriting on the wall back then. Even though our entire family is back in CT, we have no desire to visit.

The fact that they have the "Constitution State" on their license plate is, to me, like having the "Garden State" on the New Jersey plate, or calling it the "Patriot Act." It's all a cruel joke.

The entire Northeast is going full Gestapo, and most of the residents there don't seem to care. In fact, I think they like it.

The South ain't perfect, but I'll take the problems that come with too much liberty over those that come with too little of it... Every. Single. Time. I can walk out onto my porch on my farm in the morning with a cup of coffee in one hand and an AK loaded with a 75-round drum mag in the other. I can take sips of hot coffee in my rocking chair between bursts -- and no one cares. No one calls the police. No one freaks out. It's glorious. Absolutely, insanely, beautifully fucking glorious.

Not a bash, just my $0.02 in a world where pennies are worthless. I lived it for 40 years, and watched the turd circle the drain -- escaping just in the nick of time. So, to all my brothers and sisters living under the oppressive thumb of the communist left, c'mon down -- the water's just fine!  
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Awesome! Thank you very much! It is wonderful that you care enough to donate to help us here in CT to resist this unjust and oppressive law! It seems that the people pushing in favor of gun control and banning certain firearms have no knowledge or experience with guns. There is NO logic behind their approach, and I have never heard/read even ONE reasonable response to the point that passing laws will ONLY affect law-abiding gun owners--criminals are already prohibited from owning or possessing ANY firearms,

The push for restrictions and is based purely on emotion and ignorance, but unfortunately the movement has a LOT of support, and not just from Liberals.

There are PLENTY of Liberal gun owners who are against Connecticut's new gun laws. We grew up with guns in our homes, we hunt and shoot for sport, and we teach gun safety to our kids and grandchildren. We keep our guns out of the reach of children and secure so they won't end up in the hands of people who should not have them. Personally, I would feel naked without guns I can use to defend my home!

The REAL danger with allowing government to pass and enforce new laws that take away some of our RIGHTS, as Connecticut's new gun laws do--the real danger is that if government can take away ANY of our RIGHTS, then NONE of our rights are really secure!

If you give an inch, they will take a mile!

and that's MY 2 cents!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top