Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 5:18:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
so ... benelli m4 doesnt need that cok choker cok ring round limiter?

The benelli is covered under federal law either way. would need to add a few other american made parts. the most popular suppliers will not ship to CT. I asked before the ct law but the 922 law is still in effect
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 5:21:15 AM EDT
[#2]
They really fucked us hard. So now reading the real bill I'm picking more up. Basically you can never have more then 10 rounds in a mag unless your at a range. Not even in your home . Good luck with that
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 5:25:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They really fucked us hard. So now reading the real bill I'm picking more up. Basically you can never have more then 10 rounds in a mag unless your at a range. Not even in your home . Good luck with that

I swear that my drum only has 10 in it, I just put sand in it to give the appropriate weight. as a matter of fact I did that with all of mine.

Anyone else wish they could move to texas?
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 5:27:52 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife and I already sent resumes and started looking at houses online in Texas. Going to take a trip down to augur land in about a month and gonna go to Fort Worth in october. I'm not living with these liberal monkeys
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 5:39:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not changing up anything I own until clarification is done on this.

me either, just stating what is said in the law
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 5:53:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I nderstand what you are saying. I just think there are a lot of people trying to convert there postbans to any configuration they want before anyone rally knows what this law truly entails and before actual legal clarification is done.
Not to mention if this thing gets overturned and reverts to 4/3 law then they are in violation of that law.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 5:56:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I nderstand what you are saying. I just think there are a lot of people trying to convert there postbans to any configuration they want before anyone rally knows what this law truly entails and before actual legal clarification is done.
Not to mention if this thing gets overturned and reverts to 4/3 law then they are in violation of that law.

UH OH i just installed bayo lugs back onto all of my rifles......

Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:00:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

UH OH i just installed bayo lugs back onto all of my rifles......

I put an extra one on the ones that already had them.

2 is one, one is none.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top