Site Notices
4/15/2014 2:52:24 PM
4/15/2014 11:16:20 AM
Page:  / 7
Author
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:37:05 PM

THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT
I'm in can someone tell me if a semi auto RPD is legal in CT?
DanTSX
Max Hardcore is not a crime!
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:53:50 PM
Originally Posted By millertime23:

What is on the muzzle?

Is it a flash hider or brake?

If it's a bare muzzle or brake, it's fine. If it's a flash hider, it's not.
WANTED: Someone to go back in time w/ me. Not a joke. PO Box 322 Hartford,CT 06132. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.
DanTSX
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:54:37 PM
Does anyone who is going have a Tokarov or TT-33 clone in 7.62x25?

I am thinking about buying one for shits and giggles, and want to try one first.
WANTED: Someone to go back in time w/ me. Not a joke. PO Box 322 Hartford,CT 06132. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.
NUcadet07
Pirate Boy
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/19/2012 9:43:46 PM
Originally Posted By DanTSX:
Originally Posted By millertime23:

What is on the muzzle?

Is it a flash hider or brake?

If it's a bare muzzle or brake, it's fine. If it's a flash hider, it's not.

It better be, I'm shooting mine tomorrow!
millertime23
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/19/2012 10:00:56 PM
Its a muzzle brake, and Ill bring my yugo m57 tokarev along with alot of ammo for you to try
matthardcore
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/20/2012 11:11:41 AM
i am changing my "yes" to a tentative for the shoot. The earliest i can get out of work saturday will be 1and thats if its slow. Hopefully it is and i can meet you all in person.
inmyshadow
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/20/2012 12:38:36 PM
I got a flyer from Hoffman's yesterday about the CCDL holding a 2nd Amendment Rally on the 28th.

later
James
DanTSX
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/20/2012 12:53:29 PM
[Last Edit: 4/20/2012 12:54:40 PM by DanTSX]
Originally Posted By inmyshadow:
I got a flyer from Hoffman's yesterday about the CCDL holding a 2nd Amendment Rally on the 28th.

later
James

That's nice.

We're holding our own rally

Got_Guns
Confirmed Pre-Ban
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/22/2012 5:58:08 PM
Hey guys,

I have spoken to surfanimal concerning the Dayville shoot on the 28th. We would like to keep all the information in IM's.

If you are coming please IM me with the following information, please copy it into the IM so its in the same format, it makes my life a little easier to keep track of it. Participants must notify me by the 26th so that on the 27th i can send out the master list to all particants and to the landowner.

1. Member Name and Real Name
2. Member Cell or contact #:
3. How Many Non AR15.com members are coming:
4. Are you staying for lunch/drinks:
5. What can you offer to bring as far as food, plates, beer, grill, etc:
6. Can you bring targets, if so what kind? ( again we ask that they either be biodegradable or be easily cleaned up at the end of the day you are responsible to clean up after yourselves and your friends)

In the master list that I send out on Saturday, I will include the above information, along with address, times, rules (they must be adhered to, unsafe participants and their guests will be asked to leave), and any other relevant information.

Thanks
Paul

There's gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing if my burglar alarm starts ringing
SurfAnimal
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/22/2012 6:54:52 PM
Thanks Paul. It's looking like a real good time.GWHunter has offered repeateldy to meet me to tidy up the range, sadly, the weather has been uncooperative.
If worst comes to worst, we may need a twenty minute "hack and slash" before we can shoot.
Anyone who can, should bring a machete, weedwacker, or chainsaw.Lol.
cavgunner
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/22/2012 7:44:06 PM
Bring some Raid Yard Fogger fer the bugs.

Not sure if I'm in yet.

Im sent to Paul.
I would never join a club that would have me as a member.
pedorrero79
POINT 'EM OUT, KB!!!
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/22/2012 8:20:11 PM
IM sent
You didn't outsmart a politician. You outretarded a politician by building what they didn't think anyone would succumb to to bother banning it. - DanTSX on AIDSCannons
skeeters65
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/22/2012 8:59:05 PM
So it is going to be the 28th?
What time?

Can I bring Tannerite?
Got_Guns
Confirmed Pre-Ban
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 5:45:27 PM
not sure of the time skeeter, probably 10 am or so before things kick off.

i will get there as early as possible to help cleaning.

right now there are about 8 people coming counting surf and the owner. please keep the im,s coming.

anyone have a beat up grill.

i may be able to halves on a new grill if some one wants to get a cheap throw away from walmart.

i cannot pick one up as i do not have a truck for saturday and will be bringing my car.

i will bring a pack of burgers and rolls.

There's gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing if my burglar alarm starts ringing
Andrapos
6 fingers?
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 6:06:22 PM

Originally Posted By Got_Guns:

<snip>

anyone have a beat up grill.

<snip>

i will bring a pack of burgers and rolls.

If need be I can bring a small Coleman stove but it can only cook 4-5 burgers at a time.
Originally posted by: 2theLeft

YMMV, just my $.02, +87, FUAROCK .45>9mm, 1911 >Glock, Chili has beans, opinions are like assholes.
nutter
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 6:22:58 PM
I have a charcoal grill I can bring if needed
Got_Guns
Confirmed Pre-Ban
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 6:24:58 PM
i will see if i can pick up something on friday as far as a grill is concerned. we will need some charcoal though.

nutter
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 6:34:09 PM
IF you want me to bring a charcoal grill just say so otherwise I will leave it at home
I have a few MG's i will be bringing- if anyone wants to shoot them please bring your own ammo cause it goes real quick
Bring 5.56 for the AR, 9mm for the subguns
Got_Guns
Confirmed Pre-Ban
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 6:45:45 PM
nutter, didnt see your post. trying to watch kids and type replies,

if you can that would be great, i will bring a bag of charcoal for it along with some burgers and rolls.

nutter
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 7:53:20 PM
Originally Posted By Got_Guns:
nutter, didnt see your post. trying to watch kids and type replies,

if you can that would be great, i will bring a bag of charcoal for it along with some burgers and rolls.

I will bring the grill
and some beer for after
Had a bunch of cigars but I lost em
Andrapos
6 fingers?
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 9:20:28 PM

Originally Posted By nutter:
IF you want me to bring a charcoal grill just say so otherwise I will leave it at home
I have a few MG's i will be bringing- if anyone wants to shoot them please bring your own ammo cause it goes real quick

Same here, I'll bring a subgun in 9mm & .22LR. NO aluminum cased ammo in the subgun (steel or brass is ok).

Anyone is welcome to shoot it but you get to load the drums yourself

Is anyone bringing a .308 semi-auto rifle? It's on my short list of things to get.

YMMV, just my $.02, +87, FUAROCK .45>9mm, 1911 >Glock, Chili has beans, opinions are like assholes.
SurfAnimal
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 9:27:51 PM
Originally Posted By Andrapos:

Same here, I'll bring a subgun in 9mm & .22LR. NO aluminum cased ammo in the subgun (steel or brass is ok).

Is anyone bringing a .308 semi-auto rifle? It's on my short list of things to get.

Yes on the .308. Ammo however, I'll need to get between now and Saturday, and $ is tight, so if you've got it hanging around, bring it.
Andrapos
6 fingers?
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 11:13:21 PM

Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:

Yes on the .308. Ammo however, I'll need to get between now and Saturday, and $ is tight, so if you've got it hanging around, bring it.

Most of mine are hunting loads but I think I've got part of a battle pack somewhere

SurfAnimal
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/23/2012 11:16:21 PM

Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:

Most of mine are hunting loads but I think I've got part of a battle pack somewhere

Don't get overly excited, it's a Cetme. But it is fun to unload.
millertime23
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/24/2012 6:48:47 AM
ill bring my FAL and I have some czech and port .308 ill bring too.
Page:  / 7