Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in can someone tell me if a semi auto RPD is legal in CT?
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 4:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What is on the muzzle?

Is it a flash hider or brake?

If it's a bare muzzle or brake, it's fine.  If it's a flash hider, it's not.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone who is going have a Tokarov or TT-33 clone in 7.62x25?

I am thinking about buying one for shits and giggles, and want to try one first.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is on the muzzle?

Is it a flash hider or brake?

If it's a bare muzzle or brake, it's fine.  If it's a flash hider, it's not.

It better be, I'm shooting mine tomorrow!
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Its a muzzle brake, and Ill bring my yugo m57 tokarev along with alot of ammo for you to try
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 7:11:41 AM EDT
[#6]
i am changing my "yes" to a tentative for the shoot. The earliest i can get out of work saturday will be 1and thats if its slow.  Hopefully it is and i can meet you all in person.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 8:38:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I got a flyer from Hoffman's yesterday about the CCDL holding a 2nd Amendment Rally on the 28th.

later
James
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 8:53:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I got a flyer from Hoffman's yesterday about the CCDL holding a 2nd Amendment Rally on the 28th.

later
James

That's nice.  

We're holding our own rally

Link Posted: 4/22/2012 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey guys,

I have spoken to surfanimal concerning the Dayville shoot on the 28th. We would like to keep all the information in IM's.

If you are coming please IM me with the following information, please copy it into the IM so its in the same format, it makes my life a little easier to keep track of it. Participants must notify me by the 26th so that on the 27th i can send out the master list to all particants and to the landowner.

1. Member Name and Real Name
2. Member Cell or contact #:
3. How Many Non AR15.com members are coming:
4. Are you staying for lunch/drinks:
5. What can you offer to bring as far as food, plates, beer, grill, etc:
6. Can you bring targets, if so what kind? ( again we ask that they either be biodegradable or be easily cleaned up at the end of the day you are responsible to clean up after yourselves and your friends)

In the master list that I send out on Saturday, I will include the above information, along with address, times, rules (they must be adhered to, unsafe participants and their guests will be asked to leave), and any other relevant information.

Thanks
Paul
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks Paul. It's looking like a real good time.GWHunter has offered repeateldy to meet me to tidy up the range, sadly, the weather has been uncooperative.
If worst comes to worst, we may need a twenty minute "hack and slash" before we can shoot.
Anyone who can, should bring a machete, weedwacker, or chainsaw.Lol.
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Bring some Raid Yard Fogger fer the bugs.

Not sure if I'm in yet.

Im sent to Paul.
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#12]
IM sent
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 4:59:05 PM EDT
[#13]
So it is going to be the 28th?
What time?

Can I bring Tannerite?
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#14]
not sure of the time skeeter,  probably 10 am or so before things kick off.

i will get there as early as possible to help cleaning.

right now there are about 8 people coming counting surf and the owner. please keep the im,s coming.

anyone have a beat up grill.

i may be able to halves on a new grill if some one wants to get a cheap throw away from walmart.

i cannot pick one up as i do not have a truck for saturday and will be bringing my car.

i will bring a pack of burgers and rolls.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

<snip>

anyone have a beat up grill.

<snip>

i will bring a pack of burgers and rolls.

If need be I can bring a small Coleman stove but it can only cook 4-5 burgers at a time.

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 2:22:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a charcoal grill I can bring if needed
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#17]
i will see if i can pick up something on friday as far as a grill is concerned. we will need some charcoal though.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#18]
IF you want me to bring a charcoal grill just say so otherwise I will leave it at home
I have a few MG's i will be bringing- if anyone wants to shoot them please bring your own ammo cause it goes real quick
Bring 5.56 for the AR, 9mm for the subguns
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#19]
nutter, didnt see your post. trying to watch kids and type replies,

if you can that would be great, i will bring a bag of charcoal for it along with some burgers and rolls.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
nutter, didnt see your post. trying to watch kids and type replies,

if you can that would be great, i will bring a bag of charcoal for it along with some burgers and rolls.

I will bring the grill
and some beer for after
Had a bunch of cigars but I lost em
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

IF you want me to bring a charcoal grill just say so otherwise I will leave it at home

I have a few MG's i will be bringing- if anyone wants to shoot them please bring your own ammo cause it goes real quick

Same here, I'll bring a subgun in 9mm & .22LR.  NO aluminum cased ammo in the subgun (steel or brass is ok).

Anyone is welcome to shoot it but you get to load the drums yourself

Is anyone bringing a .308 semi-auto rifle?  It's on my short list of things to get.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here, I'll bring a subgun in 9mm & .22LR.  NO aluminum cased ammo in the subgun (steel or brass is ok).

Is anyone bringing a .308 semi-auto rifle?  It's on my short list of things to get.  

Yes on the .308. Ammo however, I'll need to get between now and Saturday, and $ is tight, so if you've got it hanging around, bring it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes on the .308. Ammo however, I'll need to get between now and Saturday, and $ is tight, so if you've got it hanging around, bring it.

Most of mine are hunting loads but I think I've got part of a battle pack somewhere

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:16:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Most of mine are hunting loads but I think I've got part of a battle pack somewhere

Don't get overly excited, it's a Cetme. But it is fun to unload.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 2:48:47 AM EDT
[#25]
ill bring my FAL and I have some czech and port .308 ill bring too.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#26]
I have a cheap Weber knockoff NIB you can have. Its a smaller one, but should serve you well.

I call you tonight, so right?

FN FNX 9 in the safe as of yesterday. I totally tired that bitch out with a good FFing last night. I like decoker/ safety alot.

OOOOOOOH, pie is tied with deeldos!

How about a deeldo pie?
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 9:34:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Anybody bringing cans in .45 or
5.56?
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#28]
i am bringin the following cans

sf 556k
aac m42k
ss sparrow
swr trident
awc odyssey ii
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#29]
oh and illbring a nm m1a

would have my ps90 sbr but the atf is dragging there feet.

Link Posted: 4/24/2012 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#30]
I will bring usp45
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I will bring usp45

That makes 2 of us.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

sf 556k
aac m42k
ss sparrow
swr trident
awc odyssey ii

That's all Greek to a Rhody boy.
Will one of them thread onto a USP45 Tactical?
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

sf 556k
aac m42k
ss sparrow
swr trident
awc odyssey ii

That's all Greek to a Rhody boy.
Will one of them thread onto a USP45 Tactical?

I forgot I have European left han threads
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 1:04:08 PM EDT
[#34]
The way we have the range set up,we'll pack it all in,set up,and be shooting back the way we came in.Once we go hot,any late arrivals will need to call for a pickup. I'll block the trail, once we're in, and I can run latecomers in upon being called. We WILL have to go cold during this time. Therefore anyone arriving late, owes me a beer.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Anybody bring a M1A, PS90 and another other odd ball caliber?  I'd like to pick up some ammo to try out what people bring.

Right now, I have 9mm, .40S/W, one mag of .357SIG and plenty of .223/5.56.

If I'm going, i'll should have my Sub2000, AR15 and probably my 92FS.  I only have five guns, so I don't have alot to share.

Later
James
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#36]
I got a m1a and a m1 garand and PS90 i iwll bring also my stg556.

I also got a sig357 barrel and 40barrel for my sig 229. if anyone has extra 357sig ammo they are welcome to my pistol.

my guns are open to all, please use your own ammo though.

Also I will be taping all of my mags with red tape so that I know who;s are who's . it may be a good idea to tape or paint your mags to make them unique.

i doubt we have theives in our group but with the amount of mags and similar guns its inevitable that we may pick up someone elses mag.

I will also be bringing my tool kit and some cleaning supplies, rods, cleaner etc etc.

Link Posted: 4/24/2012 1:53:59 PM EDT
[#37]
also, I hope dan pulls through with the strippers. it should make for a good post shoot show.

Thai Lady Boys is all we could afford though. they look great from the waste up.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 2:04:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
also, I hope dan pulls through with the strippers. it should make for a good post shoot show.

Thai Lady Boys is all we could afford though. they look great from the waste up.

Lol! I'm out.
My mags have blue tape, denoting what they're loaded with.(for research use )
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 3:29:29 PM EDT
[#39]
I'll bring the following:

M11/nine  (9mm duh)

& .22kit

& Lage 9mm Suomi drum kit

9mm SBR AR-15 suppressed inside rails, red dot

AR-15 in 5.45 Russian that I haven't shot in a while

FNP-45 Tactical
Oddball stuff I will only bring if someone wants to try:

M1 Carbine (30 carbine)

.50cal muzzle loader

.308 bolt action shoulder punishing featherweight M77, scoped

oh yeah, and a "FIREARM"  in 5.56

Link Posted: 4/24/2012 4:08:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Damn sounds like a good time guys!!
So is anyone bringing a significant other?
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 4:18:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes. I'll be bringing my right hand.

Link Posted: 4/24/2012 4:49:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

That right there is like asking about Fight Club.

Link Posted: 4/24/2012 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

HAHA
I can only go if I can bring my girlfriend, otherwise were going to highrock to shoot with her dad.
Shes got her permit and everything so shes no stranger to shooting, but I dont want to bring her if shes the only girl.....and I wouldnt want to be the odd guy out
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Can I bring my AR-50? How long of a range is this?

What exit off 395 is it? Dont want directions just an exit so I can gauage drive time to see if I can make it..

THanks
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

HAHA
I can only go if I can bring my girlfriend, otherwise were going to highrock to shoot with her dad.
Shes got her permit and everything so shes no stranger to shooting, but I dont want to bring her if shes the only girl.....and I wouldnt want to be the odd guy out

I want to say something but I will bite my tongue
for you!
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Well that's your call, bro. My significant other is a beautiful female pitbull, but she really doesn't enjoy gunfire, so she wont be coming.
It's always great having a few girls around, whether you're shooting, or fishing, but if she'd be uncomfortable, I guess you need to take that into consideration.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Can I bring my AR-50? How long of a range is this?

What exit off 395 is it? Dont want directions just an exit so I can gauage drive time to see if I can make it..

THanks

As much as I would LOVE to see that in action, we only have about 100 yds.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 5:53:52 PM EDT
[#48]
godbless america
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#49]
i know everyone wants to knowmtimes and diredtions,,

i am workimg with surf to confirm this info. i will inform everyone involved as soon as this is decided.

via ims

thank you for your patience.

Link Posted: 4/24/2012 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
i know everyone wants to knowmtimes and diredtions,,

i am workimg with surf to confirm this info. i will inform everyone involved as soon as this is decided.

via ims

thank you for your patience.

Check ims.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top