Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2012 8:27:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Last time I was there, Doug was saying we would be able to rent any of the MGs including the belt feds

I just want to shoot the MP5SD until I run out of $

Lol'ing at the neighbor bitching like a woman about his property values in that butthole neighborhood.   The only thing that brings any value there is Delta.  He should be kissing their ass.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Last time I was there, Doug was saying we would be able to rent any of the MGs including the belt feds

I just want to shoot the MP5SD until I run out of $

Lol'ing at the neighbor bitching like a woman about his property values in that butthole neighborhood.   The only thing that brings any value there is Delta.  He should be kissing their ass.

+1000 to this!!!  How the hell does that guy have the nerve to complain about property value?  Delta is the best looking building in the area!  If someone was going to be turned off by the thought of living next to a range, I'm willing to bet they will also have an issue living next to a Class III dealer.  F-ing dumbass.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Delta fucking rules.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#4]
i would gladly buy or rent that depreciated property but will go bankrupt from being next door to a LGS especially if they get the gun range
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:50:31 AM EDT
[#5]
sounds like he's looking for a pay off
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top