Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2017 8:50:20 PM EDT
Hi all. I'm planning to visit the Gun Museum in Claremore in the next week or so. Wanted to know if any of you locals had any recommendations for GOOD restaurants in the area. And possibly a good hotel if we decide to stay overnight. Thanks for your help ahead of time.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 10:58:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Carl's Coney Island, Hammet House, Goldie's Charburger, Rons Hamburgers and Chile are all my favorites!  Numerous hotels just do a google search. Microtell is cheap and very clean.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 1:16:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Carl's Coney Island, Hammet House, Goldie's Charburger, Rons Hamburgers and Chile are all my favorites!  Numerous hotels just do a google search. Microtell is cheap and very clean.
View Quote
Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:17:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I love me some Ron's.  It ain't fancy, but it is damn tasty!
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 10:41:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love me some Ron's.  It ain't fancy, but it is damn tasty!
View Quote
Mmm....the Ron's sausage cheeseburger is awesome.  Dang, now I want a Ron's sausage cheeseburger.  Fortunately there's one here in OKC not too far away.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]
If going to the JMDavis gun museum you should also include a visit to the Will Roger memorial. It about a mile and a half away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top