Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2017 10:35:50 PM EDT
does your Camaro's tag have ***CEO in it? if so, i saw you and I'll take my case of Socom or Creedmoor, up to you.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:38:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
does your Camaro's tag have ***CEO in it? if so, i saw you and I'll take my case of Socom or Creedmoor, up to you.
View Quote

Nope. Not me. Mine is A***36. One of the ugly new blue tags. We haven't come to an agreement on a personalized tag. Plus there's no BFL on it. Just the truck and it still remains unseen in the wild. Keep your eyes open, though. The car will be out today for some running and gunning.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 12:13:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I saw it...the tag is A***36.  Pretty sure that's you now make with the ammo!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I saw it...the tag is A***36.  Pretty sure that's you now make with the ammo!!
View Quote
Uh, no. Let's see the picture or some more of the digits. Was the sunroof open or closed? Where did you see it? Hmm?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:05:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Uh, no. Let's see the picture or some more of the digits. Was the sunroof open or closed? Where did you see it? Hmm?
View Quote
 Geez...it's like you don't trust me or something lol.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
that drive s a stake through the heart of my sighting, mine was a convertible.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:20:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
that drive s a stake through the heart of my sighting, mine was a convertible.
View Quote
You are looking for the right model of car! Brandi needs to pay more attention. Unfortunately with that tag it wasn't mine. Ours is a black 2013 ZL1 and for the record we were running with the top up all day. Here's a pic from a few weeks prior during a trip to the top of Mt. Scott.

Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:47:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I was paying attention, I just skipped over that part.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You are looking for the right model of car! Brandi needs to pay more attention. Unfortunately with that tag it wasn't mine. Ours is a black 2013 ZL1 and for the record we were running with the top up all day. Here's a pic from a few weeks prior during a trip to the top of Mt. Scott.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj195/leemozoid/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-04/20170408_131626_zpsqjft7mg6.jpg
View Quote
Hey I seen one like that in Fort Smith the other day. But the blonde and Redhead were far to good looking to be Leemozoid.  P.S. I sure didn't look for the license plate or bumper stickers.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:27:37 PM EDT
[#9]
We had our first dyno pulls in April. Our best #s were 478 rwhp and 486 ft lbs of torque with a basically stock 2013 A6. Our only mods were 1 7/8" LT Kooks with cat deletes, CAI and a tune. Yesterday was our opportunity to test after our 2nd round of mods. This round included FIC 850 injectors, a 9.17 lower pulley, ATI Super Dampener, ported throttle body and additional tuning. The GM Special Coverage on the supercharger was also performed. The dealership did not do a proper refill of the heat exchanger coolant and the #s from the pulls below are clearly influenced by the resultant extremely high IATs (intake air temps).

Pull 1 506 rwhp/506 ft lbs tq
Pull 2 493 rwhp/508 ft lbs tq
Pull 3 449 rwhp/493 ft lbs tq

Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:55:51 PM EDT
[#10]
  I can make her sing, jest reach in thar an twist on  that distributor.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
  I can make her sing, jest reach in thar an twist on  that distributor.
View Quote
Yeah, uh...if you can find it, you can twist it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nope. Not me. Mine is A***36. One of the ugly new blue tags. We haven't come to an agreement on a personalized tag. Plus there's no BFL on it. Just the truck and it still remains unseen in the wild. Keep your eyes open, though. The car will be out today for some running and gunning.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Old plates were better, my work trailer got new plates in March (which is registered in OK), bow and arrow plates were much better
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:56:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Old plates were better, my work trailer got new plates in March (which is registered in OK), bow and arrow plates were much better
View Quote
That's the general consensus here as well.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Texas agrees with you, you know its bad
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 7:50:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But the Atlas Indian was kinda comical when you look at all the roley poley beer can chunkin Indians (Native Americans) down here in the eastern side of the state.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 8:55:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
But the Atlas Indian was kinda comical when you look at all the roley poley beer can chunkin Indians (Native Americans) down here in the eastern side of the state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comical works for me too
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Mine is still the Ok forum unicorn... aint no one seen mine
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 10:24:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, at least one of us has seen your truck...
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does it leave a rainbow exhaust?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 12:47:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Got some new dyno #s today.

Link Posted: 6/11/2017 12:48:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not at all. It is all dude. Well, for a Tundra.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:01:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Them Tundra's are kinda sexy like a big butted woman. You almost want to slap their tailgate.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, I guess so... but not well enough for a picture
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top