Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2017 8:16:44 PM EDT
After reading a lot of posts on different forums it seems that people do, for lack of a better word do dumb things.

Some examples that come to mind are, got a new 1911, I didn't need it but someone gave me some nice grips for one. I got this or that,  really don't have any use for it but I saved some money because there was a rebate on it. I got a case of .303, it was on sale I don't think it's made any more. I have an enfield MK4 have had it for 30 years never shot it because I only have 3 boxes of ammo.

Here's one, guy gos on the Jeep Forum and wants advice on reloading, didn't want to get stuck buying the wrong powder. Hell he didn't even have a reloading book. Just buy the cheapest stuff it's all the same!

So why do people do dumb shit?
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 1:32:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Even worse someone will post whatever stupid thing they want to do asking for people to agree with them and when you point out what they want to do is stupid someone else will come along and call you out for telling the truth and offering a smarter path.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:05:46 AM EDT
[#3]
On the other hand....some of the most fun I've ever had involved doing something really stupid .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top