Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2017 10:51:15 PM EDT
I'm moving to Tulsa later this week for an internship. Never been to Oklahoma, what am I in for?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:05:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Tornadoes, earthquakes, boredom, closed minds....

However, two of the four can be avoided occasionally so it's not all bad
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:39:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome!
What kind of internship?
Want to go to the range?
What will your scheduled be like?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Supply Chain for a company just outside of Tulsa.
I'll have weekends off. I'm bringing an AR and 2 pistols. I left the Class III's at home.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 10:45:12 AM EDT
[#4]
All kidding aside there's some nice areas around Tulsa...just stay out of the north side...it can get rough...

In all seriousness...if you are getting a house, invest in a storm shelter if it doesn't already have one.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I lived in Tulsa for 2-3 years... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE US SHOOTING ACADEMY!
Best shooting range in the country that I've seen. They hold national shooting championships there for a reason!!!
I've run into Travis Haley and Jerry Miculek there. But the best part are the super nice owners. I recently made a return visit after being gone a couple years and they instantly remembered me!
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 12:35:37 AM EDT
[#6]
PM me.. there is lots to do and see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top