Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2017 10:00:42 PM EDT
is coming up in a couple weeks. Who's going????

This is one of the best run Run n' Guns in the country. Put on by a good group of fellows.

Dust off those safe queens, get off the couch and start training!!  The January one is sold out, but you can start training for the July match.

Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:13:55 PM EDT
[#1]
At last count, we have a group of eight driving down from Ohio and Indiana. For most of us, it'll be our third or fourth trip.
Can't wait.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#2]
That's great! Look forward to having you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks

We always have a great time.
Pawnee is one of the best run, friendliest matches we attend.

Oh, and it's great motivation to keep in shape and and have the gear squared away.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#4]
It's down to the wire guys. I had planned on doing some shooting today, but this damned head cold has me couch bound. I'll take some drugs and go confirm my zero this afternoon.

Any good remedy for a persistent head cold??
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 11:39:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Another Run n' Gun in the books. Daniel, Al and the crew deserve our accolades.  They've gotten so good at this, the Pawnee Run n' Gun is the one by which all others are measured!!

Great Match with some great shooters and people.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a great time, as usual. Sorry I didn't meet any fellow Arfcomers. At least, I don't think I did.

Can't wait until July
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I think I met all your buddies . . . I kept asking where Damon_23 was, but you were nowhere to be found
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry I missed you.

PM sent

ETA
Oh. And because this thread needs pix

Link Posted: 1/30/2017 9:37:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 1/30/2017 11:13:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Great pics!!
And congrats on your win.

I think it just hit me where I met you guys. On the road, just before the turn up into the driveway that led to stage 4. I was just starting my run, and you guys were on your way to stage 4.
I could be wrong though. It's all a fevered blur of running and loud noises.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top