Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2017 2:26:16 AM EDT
Well sort of....

Was watching Shooting USA and they were showing the most recent long range handgun shooting competition held at OKCGC and they did a little thing where they talked to Dan about the competition/gun club.  It said under his name that he's been a member of OKCGC for 42 years!! Wow, they should name the place after him .  Next time you guys see him ask for his autograph lol.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Has Dan been gone that long???  You degenerates disappoint me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
He's an old peckerwood for sure.
He's helped me more than once and my wife thinks he's a great guy!
I wish he was still here.
He does have a tendency to call a turd a turd though.
Most turds don't like that...
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 8:43:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 11:42:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My local cable outfit bumped that channel up to a higher priced package 2-3 yrs ago, I'm already paying through the nose and now they want a small fortune more, and the only channel out of that high priced package I'm interested in is that one, bastards.  And its lousy cable service too!  One of these days I change over to satellite and dump that crappy cable!  I wish AT&T would upgrade their Uverse here so I could get TV without having to put a dish on the roof.
View Quote

Does it have to go on the roof because of trees? I set a pole in the yard or mount them to the side of the house all the time.

FWIW I've put hundreds of dishes up and never had one leak. Pure silicone for metal or asphalt roofing cement for shingles and putting the center lags into a 2X4 is the key.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:09:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I can get you free cable.  All I need is two pink hairdryers, one of those trolls from the top of a pencil, the battery out of a Casio calculator watch and a garden gnome.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Dan is good people.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I called Dan and told him he was on Shooting USA. He said if I brought at least 10 people together he would give everyone a discount rate for his autograph.
So which truck stop do you pervs hang out at? Maybe we could get him to show up there!
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Did he mention that you had to meet at the truck stop to get those autographs?
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 1:20:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Did he mention that you had to meet at the truck stop to get those autographs?
View Quote
Last place I ran into Dan actually was a gas station and it was like 06:00.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 1:31:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seems like that's one of those things you make a pact to never speak about again...lol
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 1:18:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

We ran into him and his wife at Sam's a couple of week ends ago.
We had our baby with us. It was funny watching the baby grin at him when he was making faces at her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top