Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2016 4:05:38 PM EDT
Finely got my PAP finished. Hard part was finding the correct stock. It's not the side folder, it's the the 4 rivet Yugo under folder witch are next to impossible to find, got lucky and got a brand new one so the gun is all new, no used surplus parts
Two River Arms bored out the the virgin trunnion for me, they did a great job! Stock is super tight folded and extended.

Link Posted: 11/16/2016 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!!!!! That looks super nice. Yugo fit and finish is always top notch.
Twinsies! Well.. almost. Draco-C

Link Posted: 11/16/2016 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Will have to go out and shoot, let them meet each other!. I have a like new N-PAP parts kit I need to build, it will be the big brother.
I always want a Draco but I jacked around and didn't buy when they were cheap or when I decided to pull the trigger they were out of stock.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#3]
You mean like this one? ;)

Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I'd def be down for a range trip. I would love to try yours out with the krink sights.  Hopefully you are around the Tulsa area and not OKC
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Finely got my PAP finished. Hard part was finding the correct stock. It's not the side folder, it's the the 4 rivet Yugo under folder witch are next to impossible to find, got lucky and got a brand new one so the gun is all new, no used surplus parts
Two River Arms bored out the the virgin trunnion for me, they did a great job! Stock is super tight folded and extended.

<a href="http://s312.photobucket.com/user/okcscott/media/IMG_1684.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll350/okcscott/IMG_1684.jpg</a>
View Quote

That is quite the mini beast.  I've always wanted a full size AK, just never had the money at the right time.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Yelp thats the one, No  Im in OKC
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 11:53:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks good, B. I've got over 3000 rounds of 5.45 just begging for a Krink.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 12:51:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Well crap, it's not a AKS-74U, it's 7.62x39 PAP, but I like bigger round and I have about 50 mags. Do you have a 74 or just hording Ammo, HA Ha
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well crap, it's not a AKS-74U, it's 7.62x39 PAP, but I like bigger round and I have about 50 mags. Do you have a 74 or just hording Ammo, HA Ha
View Quote

Hoarding ammo, of course!
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

About time for another trip to the range to show off your toys...    I was thinking that you need a Sharps carbine to add to your collection and then I could help you shoot it
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 12:14:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

About time for another trip to the range to show off your toys...    I was thinking that you need a Sharps carbine to add to your collection and then I could help you shoot it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly I have few new toys. I did trade for a Beretta 92A1 that is just a dream to shoot with the 45Osprey suppressor. I also want to give the 5.7 a try with that can. Take a lot of volume to muffle that little speedy pill. Other than that the only other fun toy is the bump fire stock.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sadly I have few new toys. I did trade for a Beretta 92A1 that is just a dream to shoot with the 45Osprey suppressor. I also want to give the 5.7 a try with that can. Take a lot of volume to muffle that little speedy pill. Other than that the only other fun toy is the bump fire stock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We all need to get together for some range time.

I'll load up some low press 45/70
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  I'd like to shoot my 92A1 side by side with that suppressed version although I know it will cause suppressor envy lol!  I've never shot a bump fire gun, that would be pretty cool.  Hopefully our new POTUS elect will ease the financial, and unnecessary, burden of taxing and registering suppressors so I can at least consider owning one (or two).

I don't have the dies to load any .45-70 yet but maybe I can find a box or two of the low pressure commercial stuff.  I've been jonesing to see that Springfield!   I also need to test fire my M&P40 after installing the Apex DCAEK kit in it.  Just from dry firing I can tell it's a huge improvement.  I also need to fire the first shots out of that 10/22 I won.  I've never owned a 10/22 before so I'm curious how it compares with my M&P15-22 and HK MP5 SD22.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top