Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
so it's going to the dealer auction?
View Quote

It went. My bid was $200 more than what it brought at the auction. Ours now. Going to let her run topless today. Too nice to keep her under cover.

Link Posted: 1/2/2017 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That looks like a ghey mobile.
Real men drive pick ups!
View Quote

I have one of them, too!
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 11:14:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm going to call BS on that statement. A 9mm took out several feet of my small intestine, put me in the hospital for 5 weeks, made me lose 60 lbs, and came damn near killing me. If the thief had been using a hollow point, I wouldn't be pointing out how incorrect your statement is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
9mm is just about useless unless it's loaded really hot and even then it only ranks as adequate.  

I'm going to call BS on that statement. A 9mm took out several feet of my small intestine, put me in the hospital for 5 weeks, made me lose 60 lbs, and came damn near killing me. If the thief had been using a hollow point, I wouldn't be pointing out how incorrect your statement is.

...and if it had been 45 it would have killed you.  Nuf said.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can I ride in it?
View Quote

I've drived et.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Prairie ferry's measuring their Peter pan's and testing their gag reflexs. what has become of this place. For Shame for shame.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 2:01:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It went. My bid was $200 more than what it brought at the auction. Ours now. Going to let her run topless today. Too nice to keep her under cover.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj195/leemozoid/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-12/20161228_172751_zpsxkzuzze0.jpg
View Quote

When do I get to go for a ride?

650 HP, 650 ft/lbs torque, 3.5 sec 0 to 60, quarter mile time of 11.4 seconds ....that is awesome!! Does it have the 6 speed short throw or 10 speed auto with paddle shift?  I know most folks love the 6 speed but I do love paddle shifters.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 10:49:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

When do I get to go for a ride?

650 HP, 650 ft/lbs torque, 3.5 sec 0 to 60, quarter mile time of 11.4 seconds ....that is awesome!! Does it have the 6 speed short throw or 10 speed auto with paddle shift?  I know most folks love the 6 speed but I do love paddle shifters.
View Quote

Those are the 2017 specs. The 2013 LSA is 580hp at the crank. Haven't had it on a dyno to check rwhp. This one is factory stock. I'd guess about 15% loss since it's a 6 speed auto. Yes, it has paddle shifters. Autos are generally faster now than the manuals. I had it out today with the top down. Tomorrow, too.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:15:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Those are the 2017 specs. The 2013 LSA is 580hp at the crank. Haven't had it on a dyno to check rwhp. This one is factory stock. I'd guess about 15% loss since it's a 6 speed auto. Yes, it has paddle shifters. Autos are generally faster now than the manuals. I had it out today with the top down. Tomorrow, too.
View Quote

Ah...forgot about that.  I know some guys that can do a little tweaking to it and get you up to 700+ at the rear wheels with not much work.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 1:02:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ah...forgot about that.  I know some guys that can do a little tweaking to it and get you up to 700+ at the rear wheels with not much work.
View Quote

Yeah, I've watched all of the YouTube vids. This one pulls just fine as is. I can't imagine another 200+ rwhp. We had fun today.

Link Posted: 1/12/2017 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah, I've watched all of the YouTube vids. This one pulls just fine as is. I can't imagine another 200+ rwhp. We had fun today.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj195/leemozoid/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-01/20170111_144158_zpsswbvowjj.jpg
View Quote

I'm not much for convertibles but I gotta admit that is one beautiful badazz car and I'm jealous!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 12:47:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm not much for convertibles but I gotta admit that is one beautiful badazz car and I'm jealous!!
View Quote

Thank you. I had the same feeling when I drove by the repo lot and saw it for the first time. It was instant "must have". It took over two months to make it happen but it was well worth the wait.

Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:40:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Chevrolet > Ford

This came home to us yesterday. 2013 Camaro ZL1 convertible with 34k. I'll put it up in stock configuration against any Shelby 500. This puppy's scary fast. Yes, it's had a bath since then. This was the first time I'd seen it on the lot.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj195/leemozoid/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-10/20161027_161410_zpslldbwo5o.jpg
View Quote

2013 Camaro ZL1 vs 2013 Shelby GT500 - Heads up - 1/4 mile Drag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PREV9Zw_l58
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:46:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

2013 Camaro ZL1 vs 2013 Shelby GT500 - Heads up - 1/4 mile Drag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PREV9Zw_l58
View Quote

Dang, I don't think I've ever seen two stock cars that close.  I've been enamored with the recent GT500's for quite awhile, I love those things.  I used to be a die hard Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am girl but of course the jackasses that effed the economy murdered Pontiac as well so I'm unaffiliated so to speak.  I love GT500's, Corvette's, Challengers...  I think the Camaro's look awesome, excellent retro appeal, but as Firebird/Trans Am junkie Camaro's are just wanna be Firebirds .  I still like them though lol.

I'd love to own a C5/C6 vette, a GT500, a 2002 T/A WS6 or an SRT Hemi Challenger....not asking for much lol.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 10:40:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Dang, I don't think I've ever seen two stock cars that close.  I've been enamored with the recent GT500's for quite awhile, I love those things.  I used to be a die hard Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am girl but of course the jackasses that effed the economy murdered Pontiac as well so I'm unaffiliated so to speak.  I love GT500's, Corvette's, Challengers...  I think the Camaro's look awesome, excellent retro appeal, but as Firebird/Trans Am junkie Camaro's are just wanna be Firebirds .  I still like them though lol.

I'd love to own a C5/C6 vette, a GT500, a 2002 T/A WS6 or an SRT Hemi Challenger....not asking for much lol.
View Quote

We'll be out and about enjoying the weather today. Catch us if you can!
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Thank you. I had the same feeling when I drove by the repo lot and saw it for the first time. It was instant "must have". It took over two months to make it happen but it was well worth the wait.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj195/leemozoid/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-01/20170111_144217_zpsfclovid5.jpg
View Quote

Dam That a nice ride!
Almost make me want to touch my self when I see it!
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 10:29:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Dam That a nice ride!
Almost make me want to touch my self when I see it!
View Quote

Be happy to stop by and take you for a ride. Only rule is that you don't touch yourself in my presence. Installed a cold air induction unit on it last weekend. It really brings out the supercharger whine.

Link Posted: 2/7/2017 12:13:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We'll be out and about enjoying the weather today. Catch us if you can!
View Quote

Don't think my land yacht will keep up lol.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 2:11:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Join your local militia.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 9:33:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Be happy to stop by and take you for a ride. Only rule is that you don't touch yourself in my presence. Installed a cold air induction unit on it last weekend. It really brings out the supercharger whine.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj195/leemozoid/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-01/20170128_171338_zpsnkmq8h5y.jpg
View Quote

Thanks for the offer, I would shame your ride, only time I have been stopped in the last 40 years is for going too Slow, yes! going too SLOW.
The last time I was going the speed limit but every one was going 20 over, I think the country Serf thought I was running drugs it was on I-35
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 3:51:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Thanks for the offer, I would shame your ride, only time I have been stopped in the last 40 years is for going too Slow, yes! going too SLOW.
The last time I was going the speed limit but every one was going 20 over, I think the country Serf thought I was running drugs it was on I-35
View Quote

LOL, now that's funny.  You know you're going too slow when the cop that pulls you over is on foot.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Bicycle cop in the funny pants and helmet, there is something not right no just really wrong with bike pants!
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:29:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 1:40:23 AM EDT
[#23]

You're not helping my car envy issues you know.  I'm just not sure why some really rich person hasn't bought me a COPO Panther Pink Hellcat yet....doesn't make sense
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:49:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You're not helping my car envy issues you know.  I'm just not sure why some really rich person hasn't bought me a COPO Panther Pink Hellcat yet....doesn't make sense
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Friends don't let friends drive Dodges.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:01:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Friends don't let friends drive Dodges.
View Quote

Now them's fightin' words!!  

I'm not really much of muscle car/sports car snob....I like any of the cool ones as long as they are American of course.  Although, my dream car has always been, and will always be, the Lamborghini Countach.  Definitely not the fastest anymore, by a long shot, but still the reigning champion of absolute coolness.  What we need is Pontiac to come back...a world without Firebirds and Trans Ams is a world not worth living in.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top