Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2016 9:15:11 AM EDT
Anyone have contact info for this place? Hardly anything online about them. Bought two of their side charging bravo rifles and had some questions about spare charging handles.
Appreciate any help.  Thanks

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Silly question here, have you contacted them about the charging handles?  I've always figured charging handles were charging handles, there are factory and aftermarket.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 8:26:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Silly question here, have you contacted them about the charging handles?  I've always figured charging handles were charging handles, there are factory and aftermarket.
View Quote

I have tried both both number that I can find online. One is disconnected and the other is owned by someone else. The charging handles are left side mounted and screw into the bcg. I am worried about it working loose and flying off into oblivion.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=3&f=121&t=699770
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Contact David Davis at 7Element in Moore. He does a lot of work with 2Vets and should be able to help you make a connection.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:57:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=3&f=121&t=699770
View Quote

Making it hot before the wolfman has a fit
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 2:37:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have tried both both number that I can find online. One is disconnected and the other is owned by someone else. The charging handles are left side mounted and screw into the bcg. I am worried about it working loose and flying off into oblivion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not very reassuring for a business to not have working phone numbers.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#7]
They went out of business
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Dean and Amber quit making rifles about a year ago.  He is a friend of mine and I would be happy to pass along any questions you might have.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dean and Amber quit making rifles about a year ago.  He is a friend of mine and I would be happy to pass along any questions you might have.
View Quote

David at 7element had a handful of 2vets charging handles that he sold me so hopefully they fit and not much else on the rifle that is proprietary. But I really appreciate you being a go between.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top