Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2016 2:22:19 PM EDT
I'm thinking about going to USSA this weekend before it rains, since I live like 20 min away. A couple of questions:

1. Are there bays with known yardages marked? Like if I want to sight something in at 50 yards and something else in at 100 yards? I always go to happy hollow because of this reason and I know there are benches. It just makes it super easy to sight something in.

2. Is there steel you can shoot at? Like in 100 yard rifle bays? If there isn't I wonder if you would be allowed to bring your own steel targets. I've been eyeing something on Craig's List..

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 1:01:51 AM EDT
[#1]
let me know how you like it.

I've been thinking about going out there.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 1:06:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:33:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

let me know how you like it.

I've been thinking about going out there.
View Quote
I just went to Kellyville this weekend and sighted my stuff in. I'll go to USSA next time.

I have been to USSA for a class and some informal plinking a few years ago. You can get private rifle or pistol lanes which is nice. $20 a day. You have a lot of freedom there and can rapid fire and do whatever. I just don't remember very structured distances.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#4]
There are some ranged bays, one by the parking lot is 25 yards, another carbine bay is 50 yards, around back is 100/300 yards, since the new owners took over there is not that much steel on the bays anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top