BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2016 7:46:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some but I don't want to get kicked off the site. Yet anyway. That video explains some of her weirdness.

Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I can see it now. The debate showdowns with Trump.. She gets asked some tough questions and backed into a situation even she can't lie her way out of. Then.. Faint! I guess that's one way of getting out of answering.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 11:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 1:07:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm no fan of Hillary but I've got common sense along with a lot of years running medical calls with the FD and ambulance.  Everything pointed out as "odd" or "unusual" and alluded to being a sign of Parkinson's is just normal behavior, it's just common sense.  The rest are normal occurrences of someone her age, physical condition and extremely busy activity schedule.  This doctor is obviously attempting to influence the viewers opinions by trying to make them think what they are seeing is anything but normal but it's completely normal.  I've seen several of the instances where he attempts to "prove" his point and her reactions are 100% normal when seen in context and not as a video clip where you don't get to see or hear what is actually happening.  Way too easy to see though.

I don't want to see her as POTUS anymore than anyone else but this is just another conspiracy theory without merit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 1:09:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can see it now. The debate showdowns with Trump.. She gets asked some tough questions and backed into a situation even she can't lie her way out of. Then.. Faint! I guess that's one way of getting out of answering.
View Quote

That is a possibility that's not too far out.  Sounds like a ploy that a politician would pull when things get too hot.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 10:52:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 1:07:27 PM EDT
[#8]
If she has long term chronic illness, we won't know about.
In the case of Hillary's lies, it is safe to assume there is a strong possibility she does with what happened recently.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top