Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2016 3:31:59 AM EDT
I just started getting an error when attempting to respond to PM's.  It says I can't send anything because my mailbox or whatever it's called is full.  I deleted everything except the message I was trying to respond to but same error.  I tried the "refresh" button and logging in/out but still same error.  Any ideas?

My team membership did expire so I knew there would be repercussions but what am I missing? It's making me fill in a CAPTCHA thingie each time now, which I did but still getting the error.  I dunno.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Also once you delete them you also have to go to deleted messages and delete them again in order for them to stop counting against your overall messages.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup you need to clean out your Deleted Messages as well as Sent Messages.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:57:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Checked my "deleted messages" thing and it was empty.  The messages are working again so I guess it just needed time to start working again.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 12:11:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 5:26:57 AM EDT
[#6]
That's probably what happened then.  

I think because my membership expired I probably had too many messages stored so that's why it quit working to begin with.  I can't remember all the "perks" that come with a membership but I think being able to store more messages was one.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 5:28:39 AM EDT
[#7]
That's probably what happened then.  

I think because my membership expired I probably had too many messages stored so that's why it quit working to begin with.  I can't remember all the "perks" that come with a membership but I think being able to store more messages was one.  While trying to submit this I just found out I can't post messages now without a waiting period between them, didn't know about that one lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top