BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/15/2016 9:27:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have some depositions coming up in late September. Any members interested in a dinner meetup on 9/21-9/23? Should be there a few days unless I get rescheduled somewhere else. I'll be busy during the days but free at night!
View Quote

Dammit, Steve. You pick the one time next month I have to be in DFW for training.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 11:33:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I would love to.
Have to see what the schedule looks like closer to the dates.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:31:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there!
tell me when and where.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:39:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 9:08:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would love to.

Have to see what the schedule looks like closer to the dates.
View Quote
If my buddy Mouthpiece is going, I'm in! Missed the last "meetup".

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Nolo is coming to OK??  
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nolo is coming to OK??  
View Quote

No kidding! I'll be in Texas for training that week though.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 9:29:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Dammit, Steve. You pick the one time next month I have to be in DFW for training.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have some depositions coming up in late September. Any members interested in a dinner meetup on 9/21-9/23? Should be there a few days unless I get rescheduled somewhere else. I'll be busy during the days but free at night!

Not me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm in for sure. As of right now I should be in town those days, unless work decides to send me away.

Please PM Me the details when you confirm where you're staying / actual days / what you'd like to do and I'll do my best to attend!
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Lol. I'm flying through dfw if I catch you at the airport!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm driving down from OKC. It takes over 4 hours total to make the 45 minute flight with parking and hassles in the airport. I can drive it in 3 and not have to rent something with somebody else's DNA splashed all over the back seat.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 8:50:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
is this a safe/nice area?

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place

i am completely unfamiliar with Tulsa.  Never been there before.  

View Quote

safer than most of Tulsa.
right across the street from one of the largest medical complexes in Oklahoma.

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:56:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 11:39:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

excellent.  that is probably where i will be
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
is this a safe/nice area?

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place

i am completely unfamiliar with Tulsa.  Never been there before.  

safer than most of Tulsa.
right across the street from one of the largest medical complexes in Oklahoma.

excellent.  that is probably where i will be

if you are a jogger,  Lafortune park is across the street with a nice track. Golf is also available.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:57:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm driving down from OKC. It takes over 4 hours total to make the 45 minute flight with parking and hassles in the airport. I can drive it in 3 and not have to rent something with somebody else's DNA splashed all over the back seat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could take the Heartland Flyer, assuming it still runs.  Nice leisurely train ride down to DFW and back sure sounds way more comfortable than driving.  Heck I'd do it just for the fun.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You could take the Heartland Flyer, assuming it still runs.  Nice leisurely train ride down to DFW and back sure sounds way more comfortable than driving.  Heck I'd do it just for the fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My boys (3 & 4 y/o) love trains and that's how I'm getting to a class in Texas. I've never taken a vacation before so I figured they can go with me and we'll make a trip out of it. Tickets were pretty cheap and it sounds way better than driving in all that traffic.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:05:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Out of curiousity, which company is recording your depositions?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#22]
It's now official, I have those evenings off work.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 1:38:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#24]
the Duck Club is a nice place to eat.

do we want Steak, BBQ..etc?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:37:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:53:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

i like to eat.  i do a zero carb diet so it pretty much rules out bbq (or as we have bbq here).  but i'm flexible with where we go as long as there is steak/hamburgers and alcohol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the Duck Club is a nice place to eat.

do we want Steak, BBQ..etc?

i like to eat.  i do a zero carb diet so it pretty much rules out bbq (or as we have bbq here).  but i'm flexible with where we go as long as there is steak/hamburgers and alcohol.

Zero carbs would be rough.  No bun on your burger, no potatoes with your steak, no beer and hard liquor straight up only or with diet soda....you are hardcore!  I couldn't do it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#27]
I will be down. Never met any of the hometown guys. Have met several people randomly from the other board. Freddy's, Bull in the alley, the spudder, jamils, celebrity club? Even though I think You have to have an AARP card to go to Celebrity Club.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:14:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I will be down. Never met any of the hometown guys. Have met several people randomly from the other board. Freddy's, Bull in the alley, the spudder, jamils, celebrity club? Even though I think You have to have an AARP card to go to Celebrity Club.
View Quote

you know I've talked to several people who have said the Celebrity Club has the best steak in town. I've lived here for 19 years and live right down the road and have never seen a person go in there. I see the cars... but never any people.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:42:17 AM EDT
[#30]
I see  the blue hairs going in occasionally. We are just moving from midtown to BA ??. Lived in the area for 10 years and your right as it's hard to see people go in. To bad burnco or andolinis is off the table.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:52:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Texas Roadhouse?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:58:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Celebrity steaks are made from people
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you know I've talked to several people who have said the Celebrity Club has the best steak in town. I've lived here for 19 years and live right down the road and have never seen a person go in there. I see the cars... but never any people.

Celebrity steaks are made from people

lol, although if you can eat ground Chuck or a Chuck roast, surely a Dwayne or Brad steak shouldn't be too much of a stretch.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Charleston's is fairly close, that place is always a good meal.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#34]
You guys are too rich for me! I spent all my $$$ on toys. I guess I've wave to you guys from over at Taco Bueno.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Aw hell, come off some of your gold!

I'll try to attend once we pin down a date.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:05:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You guys are too rich for me! I spent all my $$$ on toys. I guess I've wave to you guys from over at Taco Bueno.
View Quote

spend money on decent food once in a while.
its good to do that..
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:08:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

its good to do that..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

its good to do that..
I can understand that. I did have Savastano's in Bixby a couple weeks ago. It will change the way you see pizza.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I can understand that. I did have Savastano's in Bixby a couple weeks ago. It will change the way you see pizza.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

its good to do that..

that is some good pizza. better the 2nd day.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Since I'll be there for a while, I'm pretty free in the evenings. Just let me know. Since I won't have a car, I'll have to stay close to the hotel though.
View Quote

if you need a car, I have a loaner for you.
we can always swing by and get you.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:59:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I appreciate that, but it is not necessary.  I use uber a lot and hopefully OK has good uber drivers!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since I'll be there for a while, I'm pretty free in the evenings. Just let me know. Since I won't have a car, I'll have to stay close to the hotel though.

I appreciate that, but it is not necessary.  I use uber a lot and hopefully OK has good uber drivers!
lol Oklahoma and good drivers in the same sentence.

Here's some footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPhDLho4LFo

Link Posted: 9/2/2016 12:41:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Here's some footage:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's some footage:

I've traveled over most of the US and, honestly, while Oklahoma drivers can be pretty careless, there are WAY worse areas out there.  I can't remember them all off the top of my head but there were a few places that just making it from point A to point B was like vehicular warfare.  You can't let your guard down in Oklahoma or some idiot will run a red light and tag you (then most likely not have insurance) but other places in the US are much, much worse.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#44]
How many people are in on this?
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#45]
I am.

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 9:14:55 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm in.
At least for 1 or 2 evenings
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Wellllll?  I'm out the 21st.

Link Posted: 9/15/2016 2:06:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Shit I work all of those nights.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top