Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2016 5:59:22 PM EDT

Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I wanna build a 9mm AR pistol really really bad!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Now is the time to do it. There will never be a better time.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know. Parts are reasonable enough. I just don't have the money at the present.

Soon maybe
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 11:13:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I know. Parts are reasonable enough. I just don't have the money at the present.

Soon maybe
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Soon maybe
Swipe it, then pay yourself back with income tax
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 8:32:29 AM EDT
[#6]
No finished pictures?
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 1:43:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Just reminds me of the extra complete lower I have in the safe.  I can't make up my mind what I want to use for but fortunately I'm too broke to do anything with it anyway so as soon as it starts bothering me I remember I'm broke and.........problem solved .

Although, a 12.5" SBR with a suppressor would make a great HD gun.  Of course a 20" match barrel SPR would be a fun paper piercer.  I already have carbines in 5.56 and .50 Beowulf plus a 6.5 Grendel rifle so what's left? I have no desire for a pistol caliber AR unless it's .45 acp maybe.......oh yeah, I'm broke! Problem solved again .
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 12:33:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I threw together a 10.5" SBR upper today I wanted to be able to swap caliber from 300 BLK.  It seems like the builds used to take a lot longer.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 10:50:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I threw together a 10.5" SBR upper today I wanted to be able to swap caliber from 300 BLK.  It seems like the builds used to take a lot longer.
View Quote

Yeah we used to really have to wait on or choose parts as they became available. I have been having the SBR urges in .300 BO.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 1:01:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Its a blast suppressed.  My reloading bench got turned into a catch all though so I haven't been able to load any more 300 BLK ammo.  I'm hoping to remedy the reloading bench problem soon.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No finished pictures?
View Quote

Ok, for you visual guys. Just a Simple, no frills AR-15.
Only things "different" about it is a RRA chrome bolt/carrier, extended charging handle latch, front sling adapter and a Vickers Sling.
I wanted something basic to train with and to teach others the basics.

Link Posted: 8/8/2016 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks good CG. Simple and reliable is just plain hard to beat.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#13]
yep.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Looks good. For a SHTF rifle, I prefer a plain rifle. Nothing on it that depends on batteries.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#15]
nice
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:19:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Nice looking coyote sling and spider! A2 sights are fun and good practice. That's why I built one back in June. That and I think they look cool, sleek, light and handy. Just like Higgimw (Except not hairy)

Mega upper and lower, FN CHF light profile barrel, Raptor CH, Aim nickel boron BCG.

" />

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top