Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2016 7:33:57 AM EDT
Friends of mine had their home broken into yesterday afternoon. TV, camera, etc all got swiped along with all but one pistol(CCW).

It is long shot for anything actually be recovered but I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw it out there. Three guns were taken, a older single shot .22, a Ruger 22/45 target model, and a complete Anderson lower.

Ruger 22/45

Serial #288-47685

Complete Anderson AR Lower. Serial #15201889

Currently working on getting the serial numbers and pictures of the .22 and the lower, I'll update if I get the numbers/photos.

All were stolen from the northern Okmulgee area.

Watch out if somebody tried to sell you 22/45 pistol and throws in Sony flat screen to sweeten the deal.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:08:22 AM EDT
[#2]
About 30mins due south of Tulsa, and about 90mins due east of OKC.

Nothing concrete at this time, but it is suspected that the thieves are from the area between/around Yale and Stillwater so the guns may show up around there.

No serial number is available for the .22(or mfg for that matter), still working on the lower.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:36:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Good Luck try the swap meets around the area. There used to be a big one down at Duncan i don't know if it's still going on but there used to be a lot of guns there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top