Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2016 12:37:40 PM EDT
Looking to get an AR Lower and and a CZ Scorpion Evo engraved locally, really hate to risk shipping them. With some google time so far I've found SW Engravers and Cold Hand Arms in OKC, but mixed reviews on both and they need everything stripped down completely.

Any good ones in the Enid, Ponca City, Stillwater, OKC area?

Thanks in advance!

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Two Rivers Arms in OKC shows engraving on their services page, and I did see the machine when I was there.  Not sure if they do what you need, or what it would cost.  Nice guys though, email them for info and a quote.

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:23:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Cold Hand Arms was doing it...dont know if he still is or not now. Havent been over there for awhile as he moved to the Wilshire range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top