Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2016 3:09:31 AM EDT
Moved up from Tejas a while ago for work, and I've been so busy I havent had a lot of time to shoot since the move.
My brother-in-law assembled a new rifle and we would like to test for function and zero.

There isn't alot of public land in Texas to shoot on, but there were some nice ranges. I was under the impression that
there was plenty of public land to shoot on in OK, but I haven't found any info except for hunting land. We just need a place
to test and "blast" without a range nanny telling us not to "rapid fire" or wait for 10 other shooters to finish before
we can check groups.

Do I just need to find a private range and pony up the fee? Or is there hope? I'm in Norman, but driving to get to a decent
place to shoot isn't a hassle.

Help!
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Wingman, looks like a good option.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks Wingman, looks like a good option.
View Quote

Use good judgment when you go. Too many times I've gone out there only to find a bunch of drunk guys shooting guns.

Alcohol and guns NEVER mix.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:37:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I recommend Fouled Bore in Ninnekah, It's about 40 miles away but is a nice range that goes out to about 1400 yards and I guarantee no one will say a thing about rapid fire.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top