Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2016 8:13:29 PM EDT
Yeah, yeah, I know......

But I want one. Anybody got a line on where to find one in OKC?

Thanks.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 10:45:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I still shoot mine.

since 1991, it has never had a malfunction.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 11:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I still shoot mine.

View Quote

I had one when I got out of the Navy years ago. While I was in school it got to the point where I either had to sell the gun, or not eat. So I chose to sell the gun so I could have some grocery money. I am in the market for one now. It'll have to be the right price of course.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 11:19:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good gun, but most are probably being used as boat anchors these days...
View Quote

Yeah. They are big and clunky. I just liked the way it shot. Meaning I shot it really well.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I tried one of those and was able to shoot really accurately with it.

Link Posted: 6/9/2016 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I really enjoyed mine. I don't regret the sale.... It paid for some groceries and gas. I would like to have another one though.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I saw a P89 at sooner Guns and Gold in Norman the other day. I cant remember if it was A DC or not though. Priced right at 299.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I saw a P89 at sooner Guns and Gold in Norman the other day. I cant remember if it was A DC or not though. Priced right at 299.
View Quote

Thanks. I just called. It has been sold. They said don't have one. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 11:17:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 10:20:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's not very impressive when you only shoot 1 round a year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still shoot mine.

That's not very impressive when you only shoot 1 round a year.

true point.
I could be wrong but wasn't the 85 series on top winning the Army Contract until shady bidness occurred and Beretta won it?

for 10-12 years the 89DC was the only semi automatic I owned. I had a bunch of revolvers, and shot the piss out of it, now my son or I shoot about 400-500 rounds a year through it. its loaded with Rangers now in the night stand. one thing about it, you can shoot the hottest loads out there in it and they feel tame.

I will say this, that gun taught me to appreciate Sigs, Beretta's and 1911's for their triggers but all in all- its a functional, reliable pistol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top