Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2016 8:01:37 PM EDT
(Posted here incase some of you don't venture out of the hometown forum)

Attention to all NRA Life Members and NRA members that have maintained a membership for the past 5 years or more.  Arfcom member NoloContendere is trying to get on the NRA Board and needs your help.   If you don't know who he is, well, he is a kick ass supporter of the 2nd Amendment, has taken on many firearms related cases, and most recently, is involved in two high profile cases regarding the National Firearms Act (NFA) in which he is suing the DOJ (BATFE).  

Print off the petition and mail it to him!!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1860457_.html
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess if I would have mentioned bigfoot or truck stops then I would have had some replies.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Already filled out the petition and returned.
Definitely would like to have him on the NRA board.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 5:24:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
(Posted here incase some of you don't venture out of the hometown forum)

Attention to all NRA Life Members and NRA members that have maintained a membership for the past 5 years or more.  Arfcom member NoloContendere is trying to get on the NRA Board and needs your help.   If you don't know who he is, well, he is a kick ass supporter of the 2nd Amendment, has taken on many firearms related cases, and most recently, is involved in two high profile cases regarding the National Firearms Act (NFA) in which he is suing the DOJ (BATFE).  

Print off the petition and mail it to him!!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1860457_.html
View Quote

Done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top