Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2016 12:43:44 PM EDT
My father passed away over the weekend  and I am working on getting a uniform together for him.

I ordered everything but they shorted me one black & gold over seas service bar...
Does anyone have one they are willing to part with..?

Thanks,
Andy..

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:04:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Clothing Sales at Tinker would probably have one.  You have a tank; do you still have a military ID?
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, we are all set.

The last position my father had was as a Liaison Officer for West Point.
One of his former cadets my family is still in touch with was able to get one for me..

Thanks...
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My father passed away over the weekend  and I am working on getting a uniform together for him.

I ordered everything but they shorted me one black & gold over seas service bar...
Does anyone have one they are willing to part with..?

Thanks,
Andy..

http://www.medalsofamerica.com/Galleria/2/P242-Large.jpg

View Quote

Sorry to be so late. I have a three bar that you're welcome to. Cut one off or use the whole thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top