Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2016 11:35:38 PM EDT
Staying with the in-laws.

I am bored to absolute death in between visits to the cancer center in Tulsa. From the sounds of things I will be here for a couple more weeks.  I am going to go absolutely nuts sitting around.  What the heck is there to do around here?  

I know I will probably pay a visit to the air and space museum on Monday sometime between hospital visits.  But after that,  I have no clue.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 12:34:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Op I might be able to help you with some range time. Is it ok to send you a pm?
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 1:06:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Offer withdrawn.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Wooloroc is a must.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Holy moly guys.  I have been popping in and out of the forum a bit between all the appointments.  I forgot I posted in the hometown forum.  

Unfortunately I am not sure if I will have time to take up the offers for range time.  I thank you very much for the offers.  

The scheduling has been hectic and unpredictable.  If the chance arises I would love to meet and hang out.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 12:21:01 AM EDT
[#6]
If you can make it go to the museum in claremore.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Op I might be able to help you with some range time. Is it ok to send you a pm?
View Quote

Yes.  You are more than welcome to send a PM.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top