Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2016 7:29:43 PM EDT
Ok this is more of a rant out of anxious frustration so please bear with me as I'm only trying to vent.

Why the screaming eagle fuck does every swinging dick in the fucking city have to choose today to go fucking shooting?!?!? My daughter tells me Friday she wants to learn to shoot, after several years of asking if she would like to. It got to the point I actually felt like a failure as a dad to teach my kid the art of shooting. We go to Wilshire today to look at a few 22 pistols and teach her with a 22 of her choice. The line at the range was retarded long. So we decide to go to H&H. The parking lot was rather full and i was hoping it was mostly gun buyers. Come to find out, it was a fucking hour wait. So at this point I don't even bother with big boys cause I'm sure they were in the same situation. So now I'm frustrated cause all I wanted to do today, all I had fucking planned for today was to teach my daughter some basics since she has now decided to learn. Couldn't even fucking to that shit cause every mother fucker and his dog chose today to shoot. WTF!?!?!??

I know, I can try tomorrow and I plan to. I'm just really frustrated and pissed cause I wanna grab this opportunity and get her some exposure to the shooting world in case she decides to change her mind without any experience.

I think I'm done ranting, just needed to get that out real quick.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
betcha Safety First coulda helped you.
me, i got 2 hours in by myself and was home way before lunch.

did some .223, some .458, some pistol.

left when 2 other cars pulled in (10 o'clock pussies), don't like crowds.

Banner Road for the win.

there's always Gunworld...
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 11:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
PM me anytime and we can schedule a trip to Tri City, if it's not too far south for you. No cost on your end and usually empty.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 11:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PM me anytime and we can schedule a trip to Tri City, if it's not too far south for you. No cost on your end and usually empty.
View Quote

Thanks for the offer but I dont have any 22s let alone 22 semi auto pistols or revolvers that she's interested in.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:19:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 1:16:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Banner was surprisingly not empty, and was picking up when I left yesterday. Try AAT in Norman. Usually a few open lanes, decent selection of your most popular stuff. One of the guys working was letting a kid about 12 shoot his personal suppressor when I was there last.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 1:21:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I bet there was plenty of open lanes at the outdoor ranges...
View Quote

Except for banner, I have no access to those ranges
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 1:29:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thanks for the offer but I dont have any 22s let alone 22 semi auto pistols or revolvers that she's interested in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You act like I don't have any I'd be willing to lend to a new shooter for some time at the range.

Offer still stands anytime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top