Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2016 1:15:47 AM EDT
Any of you guys happen to know where I can locate a Code Red Stripped upper?  I know, I know.  But, I got a lower I would like to match.  Wife is a Scorpio and bought and built the lower long before all their drama.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 4:19:47 PM EDT
[#1]
No love at all?  Help!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:05:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Dang.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:21:51 PM EDT
[#3]
i can't find a pic, what's special about the upper?
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 4:15:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Has a Scorpion on it I think.

Here is a pic of lower.  I am also having trouble finding a stripped upper.  But, I think same design was on it.

http://www.gunlistings.org/tennessee-gun-classifieds/knoxville/all/116303/delton_dissipator_ar_with_scope
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Link made hot  http://www.gunlistings.org/tennessee-gun-classifieds/knoxville/all/116303/delton_dissipator_ar_with_scope

A little research seemed to indicate that all they offered was a lower receiver, no uppers at all, they had a terrible reputation due to virtually no customer service, and they are out of business.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2016 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#7]
a really neat roll your own is doable.

buy a in the white upper ( i do it all the time) and have the scorpion logo or ...? engraved then ano it.

i routinely send off uppers and lowers, but that's to match retro colors.

the guy that does it for Cold Hand Arms' MIO lowers is right here in town (S.82nd and I-35) and charges not much for "everything that fits in this basket"

Link Posted: 3/24/2016 6:26:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
a really neat roll your own is doable.

buy a in the white upper ( i do it all the time) and have the scorpion logo or ...? engraved then ano it.

i routinely send off uppers and lowers, but that's to match retro colors.

the guy that does it for Cold Hand Arms' MIO lowers is right here in town (S.82nd and I-35) and charges not much for "everything that fits in this basket"

View Quote

I am probably going to have to test fit a bunch of uppers.  The Spikes upper I tried lined up pretty ugly.  That ridge on the left can vary quite a bit.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top