Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2015 4:53:30 PM EDT
Like the title, I'm looking for an outside gun range around Durant. I've found one ran by the WPA in Tishamingo but I'd like to go to one that is closer. There is one in Sherman, TX but its inside and I'd have to fill out paperwork every time I want to take an NFA item across state lines. Any locals know a place?
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 1:24:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 4:34:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish I could find one around Atoka or Durant
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Welcome to the Oklahoma Home Town Forum!

I might mention it is customary to make a small gesture to the Lead Moderator of a case of ammo, I'll send the address where you can ship it.  

Don't listen to these other guys, they are just jealous!  
View Quote

HAHA, I'll get right on that :p
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 10:55:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Sherman is the closest range I know of to Durant.  There are two located at Tishomingo.  One south of the junior college I believe, it's a 50 yard range and frequented by students of the gun smithing school at Murray State.  The range you are speaking of is south of the bridge that got demolished, it's located between Tishomingo and Madill.  You would have to go through Madill to get to it currently.  Do you know any private land owners that are into firearms that would let you shoot?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top