Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2015 10:10:52 PM EDT
your two toddler boys (2 &3) are in the bathroom allegedly in the tub. You hear the three year old say "No, that won't go down. It is too big!" and then you hear the sound of a toilet flushing.

ETA: I think I got all the foam letters out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been told that when I was young I threw a bar of soap down there. Twice. Apparently that stuff doesn't flush.

Toilet had to be removed and turned upside down in the back yard. Oops

Glad to hear you got lucky.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#3]
What's really cool is to put the end of the toilet paper role in and flush and watch it unroll....

and repeat...
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#4]
A firm I know of lacks integrity and has pulled all types of dirty stunts on their competitors. One of their competitors paid the floor above them a visit during a customer reception they were holding.
Several people stuffed the toilets full of newspaper and toilet paper, then flushed all 12 toilets at the same time.
The resultant flood on the floor above caused several ceilings to cave in and generally ruined what had been a great party.
A few other dirty tricks were pulled on that firm but they had it coming. They got the idea when it started costing them customers and money.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's really cool is to put the end of the toilet paper role in and flush and watch it unroll....

and repeat...
View Quote

I really want to try this but the damn kids (who are now adults) waste too much TP already
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#6]
A friend's dad was telling me a story from when he was a janitor at a school. Some kids shoved a lightbulb into the toilet, shoved a whole bunch of TP on top of that, then about 5 of them (this is an approximation due to the amount) took turns taking dumps on top of that.

The staff had to shove a stick down to break the light bulb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top