Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2015 10:22:37 AM EDT
If you are the guy who was open carry at Big O tire in Yukon yesterday, your a douchebag and a idiot.

Don't act like such as ass to people who work there and get a freaking pistol belt and wear that thing right instead of letting it flop around on your shorts.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:07:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw a guy at the Walmart in Owasso with camo shorts and a thigh holster. Apparently the staff doesn't like that and call the police every time. One lady told me they call the police every time they see open carry and a lot of the time the person doesn't have a carry license. They then get thrown out of the store.

Idiots

Next thing I knew two policemen were rushing in, looking down the isles with an employee. One cop looked like he was dressed to be part of the swat team or something. Huge vest over uniform, etc.

People will ruin anything. I was excited to learn about open carry being legal but in hindsight I would probably be against it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Another time a guy at the same store was open carrying and wearing a shirt that said: "Keep calm and empty the magazine".

I could smell the testosterone/roids on his breath from across the store.

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I see people open carrying every day in Tulsa with no issues and total normalcy and that's in Midtown. 2 today - not counting myself.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 12:08:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Good on them for exercising their 2A rights. Sad that some hate freedom. I support anybody carrying, anytime, anywhere, any method. Its their right. CCW, SDA, its all in violation of the 2A. Until OKlahoma has constitutional carry we are not a gun friendly state.

I don't come over into this forum very often because I keep seeing stuff like this. Good day.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 12:19:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good on them for exercising their 2A rights. Sad that some hate freedom. I support anybody carrying, anytime, anywhere, any method. Its their right. CCW, SDA, its all in violation of the 2A. Until OKlahoma has constitutional carry we are not a gun friendly state.

I don't come over into this forum very often because I keep seeing stuff like this. Good day.
View Quote

I'm pro carry anywhere/anytime and I was.

I'm anti ass hole and this guy was. Total jerk to the people at Big O.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 1:03:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please feel free not to come back then.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody got shot? Maybe we shouldn't change our minds about a decrease in government control (an increase in our liberty) over such a trivial thing. People like him are assholes with or without a pistol on their side.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nobody got shot? Maybe we shouldn't change our minds about a decrease in government control (an increase in our liberty) over such a trivial thing. People like him are assholes with or without a pistol on their side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This!
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 4:07:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hahahha!!!

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 5:08:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think he was calling for government intervention, just pointing out that the guy is a tool and that his holster selection/carry method blows. I OC on occasion but use a Safariland ALS holster and make a point to wear nicer clothes. Public perception can be a good thing if we get people used to seeing nice, polite, and clean cut people going about armed.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#12]

It is a good thing it isn't against OK law for assholes to have SDA licenses. All of you truck stop pervs couldn't carry then.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't think he was calling for government intervention, just pointing out that the guy is a tool and that his holster selection/carry method blows. I OC on occasion but use a Safariland ALS holster and make a point to wear nicer clothes. Public perception can be a good thing if we get people used to seeing nice, polite, and clean cut people going about armed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand what the OP was getting at but I was referring more to the ensuing comments.

We will continue to lose on the 2A front just as we have been losing for the last century because we eat our own, and this thread proves it.

Site staff, if you are reading this, could you please make it to where if I have someone ignored I cannot see their posts in other peoples quotes. Their retardedness is pathetic and sad all at the same time.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:52:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
<snip>

I was excited to learn about open carry being legal but in hindsight I would probably be against it.
View Quote

Sorry... I failed to grab this in my quote, but this is what I was referring to when I mentioned changing our minds on increased liberty.

I'm just not wired like some people, I suppose.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:20:11 AM EDT
[#15]
So what? He called out a turd for being an A hole and for apparently wearing a handgun in a manner that sounded unsafe or otherwise not practicing good gun safety (at least that's how I took it).  Our gun rights are FAR, FAR, FAR, WAY FRICKIN' FAR more likely to be attacked because some tool is acting out while wearing his gun stupidly in PUBLIC than from someone commenting on it in this forum.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:48:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So what? He called out a turd for being an A hole and for apparently wearing a handgun in a manner that sounded unsafe or otherwise not practicing good gun safety (at least that's how I took it).  Our gun rights are FAR, FAR, FAR, WAY FRICKIN' FAR more likely to be attacked because some tool is acting out while wearing his gun stupidly in PUBLIC than from someone commenting on it in this forum.  

View Quote

Definitely NOT wired like you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#17]
I think the gov. should have as little control as possible over our lives, so in that respect I'm certainly glad OC is legally allowed.

Do I personally OC and think it's the best option? Not so much. I conceal so as not to give up the element of surprise should something go wrong. I want to blend in and look like all the sheep walking around. Don't want any eyes on me and it's not anyone's business what I have on me.

If someone wants to present themselves nicely and OC I fully support that. A good holster with a gun belt, opening doors for others, looking approachable and answering any questions etc. that's great and is helping.

The individuals that choose to OC illegally without a license, have police rush in and throw them out of the store in front of people is NOT helping our rights. What a spectacle. Don't think the bubbas wearing it on flopping around on their thighs and
going to the grocery store is helping anything. Or presenting
themselves in a way that looks like they have itchy trigger fingers. The public votes to elect the officials that represent us. Some common sense goes a long way.

If anyone wants to flame me, that's fine as I don't care and have thick skin. But what are people doing in a forum if they're not willing to come across opinions that aren't exactly like their own?

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I understand what the OP was getting at but I was referring more to the ensuing comments.

We will continue to lose on the 2A front just as we have been losing for the last century because we eat our own, and this thread proves it.

Site staff, if you are reading this, could you please make it to where if I have someone ignored I cannot see their posts in other peoples quotes. Their retardedness is pathetic and sad all at the same time.

Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

OOOOOOh touchy
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 2:16:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I calls them likes I sees them.  I'm not always right but I'm never wrong!
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thank you.

You actually said
we eat our own
! You are one of the truck stop pervs!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top