Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2015 5:46:04 PM EDT
Is anyone attending or volunteering at the Wildlife Expo this weekend?

Wildlife Department Expo

Link Posted: 9/25/2015 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:22:03 AM EDT
[#2]
be sure to ask them about oklahoma mountain lions it goes over great.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:32:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
be sure to ask them about oklahoma mountain lions it goes over great.
View Quote

Unlike the bigfeets, mountain lions in Oklahoma have been both seen and well documented.  Of course that may be what pisses them off lol.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#4]
nope last 2 I talked to mt lions don`t exist in okla....  

the ones that were here "must have got loose from some exotic farm"
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
nope last 2 I talked to mt lions don`t exist in okla....  
the ones that were here "must have got loose from some exotic farm"
View Quote

That's my theory too but considering the numbers that have been documented over the last couple decades I think it's safe to assume they are breeding.  There was some pictures online, I think it was the Oologah town newspaper, of a mountain lion walking across a baseball diamond in town lol.  Apparently, the cops found it while on patrol and photographed it because " nobody was going to believe this without pictures ".  The one I ran across hunting was between Claremore and Catoosa.  When you are 10-12 feet from a cougar, in the dark and armed only with a bow and arrow and no way to even knock an arrow without being seen/heard you really don't care if it's an escapee or if it was born in the wild.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I've got a friend who saw one between Oologah and Claremore. Walking across his drive way.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw one just a couple days ago,didn`t have my camera though,but people see them all the time out here.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Mountain lions or Bigfoot, or both?
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Mountain lions or Bigfoot, or both?
View Quote

you forgot UFO`s.....  
but it was a bigger than I want to tangle with mt lion.

Link Posted: 9/28/2015 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I have seen the tracks and heard them down by Binger at a friends uncle's place.  Don't forget a few years back the mt lion that was hit on hwy 4.  My thinking is escaped "pet" that are breeding and with the drought in the Midwest they are moving in search of food and water.

Bigfoot, don't get me started
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have seen the tracks and heard them down by Binger at a friends uncle's place.  Don't forget a few years back the mt lion that was hit on hwy 4.  My thinking is escaped "pet" that are breeding and with the drought in the Midwest they are moving in search of food and water.

Bigfoot, don't get me started
View Quote

Prior to having my knee problems I came across a hog that was ripped apart, not ripped with teeth. The Caddo with me pointed out where it had been beat against a tree about 6 to 7 feet above the ground. The large tracks on the ground left no doubt what it was.
We left the area immediately.
He said it could have been a shape shifter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top