Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2015 3:25:05 PM EDT

word on the street is that there was a heavy LEO presence and they stopped a group of Muslims from entering the fair grounds.

feel free to IM me, if you don't want it public.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

word on the street is that there was a heavy LEO presence and they stopped a group of Muslims from entering the fair grounds.

View Quote

Good! Fuck them! We have to bend over every time they feeling like whining! Fuck those sons of bitches! Fucking towel heads.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good! Fuck them! We have to bend over every time they feeling like whining! Fuck those sons of bitches! Fucking towel heads.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA  Thanks my friend.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:17:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I heard it was a non event,some gangbangers stirring up crap.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:24:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I heard it was a non event,some gangbangers stirring up crap.  
View Quote

that's not what I heard described. the 2 witnesses I talked to said they were Muslims and that LEO's met them in the road to turn them around that they were not going to be admitted.

that is just what is going around.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#6]
interesting...
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 6:03:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Miami?

Didn't hear anything
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top