Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2015 11:16:31 AM EDT

Maybe it would not be horrible to let the Donald have a turn at the helm.  He surely could not screw things up as badly as the current guy or or bad as some of the other contenders to the crown.

Jeb and Hillary scare me silly.

Jeb Bush wants to expand NSA Powers

Additionally, Bush railed against the tech industry's use of encryption to foil government eavesdropping. "It makes it harder for the American government to do its job while protecting civil liberties to make sure evildoers aren't in our midst," Bush said, calling for "a new arrangement with Silicon Valley in this regard."
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Maybe it would not be horrible to let the Donald have a turn at the helm.  He surely could not screw things up as badly as the current guy or or bad as some of the other contenders to the crown.

Additionally, Bush railed against the tech industry's use of encryption to foil government eavesdropping. "It makes it harder for the American government to do its job while protecting civil liberties to make sure evildoers aren't in our midst," Bush said, calling for "a new arrangement with Silicon Valley in this regard."
View Quote
View Quote

Whats Trump's stand on guns?  I may actually vote for him.  I am sick of career politians screwing things up.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Whats Trump's stand on guns?  I may actually vote for him.  I am sick of career politians screwing things up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am against gun control

At the Conservative Political Action Conference, Trump took issue with Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, the libertarian-thinking lawmaker who set some Internet fundraising records with his 2008 presidential bid. "Ron Paul cannot get elected, I'm sorry," Trump said, calling him "a good guy" who has "zero chance" of getting elected. The remark about Paul prompted some boos and screams from some in the audience, some of them Paul supporters out in force to help their candidate win CPAC's presidential straw poll for the second year in a row.
In his CPAC speech, Trump sounded many themes popular with Republican conservatives. "I am pro-life," he said. "I am against gun control."

And in one of his biggest applause lines, Trump vowed to end the nation's health care law: "I will fight to end Obamacare and replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country." Trump also pledged not to raise taxes if elected.

Found it
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Found it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am against gun control

At the Conservative Political Action Conference, Trump took issue with Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, the libertarian-thinking lawmaker who set some Internet fundraising records with his 2008 presidential bid. "Ron Paul cannot get elected, I'm sorry," Trump said, calling him "a good guy" who has "zero chance" of getting elected. The remark about Paul prompted some boos and screams from some in the audience, some of them Paul supporters out in force to help their candidate win CPAC's presidential straw poll for the second year in a row.
In his CPAC speech, Trump sounded many themes popular with Republican conservatives. "I am pro-life," he said. "I am against gun control."

And in one of his biggest applause lines, Trump vowed to end the nation's health care law: "I will fight to end Obamacare and replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country." Trump also pledged not to raise taxes if elected.

Found it

I like Trump more and more everyday.

I will not vote for Jeb, even if it comes down to him and Hillary. I will stay home. Thats how much I am tired of the republican establishment and GOP right now.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Your vote probably doesn't matter anyway; it's already rigged. My state will always be red.

Having said that, I wouldn't hesitate to vote for the Don. He had me at "and I'm sure some of them are good people", and "just Rosie O D" (I'm being serious)

Jep just seems like a watered down version of his Bro. I think we've had enough of that bloodline. They remind me of the Kardashians. I guess it just somehow happened that the whole damn family is 'worthy of being famous'
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:36:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 4:12:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump is a lying sack of crap, what comes out of his mouth at any given time is whatever he thinks will advance his position.  I honestly believe the man is mentally ill.  He is so out there and in so many directions you have no idea where he stands from one moment to the other.  The guy is completely irrational.  Putting him in the presidential seat is a recipe for disaster on level the US may not be able to recover from.

He's run his business into financial ruin over and over and you can't pull a nation out of something like that as he's done with the business.  He's only kept his personal wealth because he plays the loopholes, such as the bankruptcy court, like a fiddle, or at least his financial folks do.  He's run just about every one of his various businesses into bankruptcy multiple times.  He, personally, stays rich because he keeps his businesses separate from his own wealth so that he can pocket the profit and then when he drives it into bankruptcy, the courts cut most of his debt away (for the taxpayers to absorb), he then uses his personal wealth to "buy it back" for a fraction of it's original debt.  So "he" never loses anything but everyone else involved loses their shirts.  Imagine what this guy would do to our economy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Trump is a lying sack of crap, what comes out of his mouth at any given time is whatever he thinks will advance his position.  I honestly believe the man is mentally ill.  He is so out there and in so many directions you have no idea where he stands from one moment to the other.  The guy is completely irrational.  Putting him in the presidential seat is a recipe for disaster on level the US may not be able to recover from.

He's run his business into financial ruin over and over and you can't pull a nation out of something like that as he's done with the business.  He's only kept his personal wealth because he plays the loopholes, such as the bankruptcy court, like a fiddle, or at least his financial folks do.  He's run just about every one of his various businesses into bankruptcy multiple times.  He, personally, stays rich because he keeps his businesses separate from his own wealth so that he can pocket the profit and then when he drives it into bankruptcy, the courts cut most of his debt away (for the taxpayers to absorb), he then uses his personal wealth to "buy it back" for a fraction of it's original debt.  So "he" never loses anything but everyone else involved loses their shirts.  Imagine what this guy would do to our economy.
View Quote

He actually has been a very successful real estate developer.  I will agree he has had a number of failed enterprises but he has always been very successful in real estate.  

As for  the Donald using a corporation or LLC to segregate his personal and business affairs and assets... You are aware that's how corporations work for EVERYONE not just the Donald ?   Corporations are a legal entity  designed to separate business and personal assets.

Business and  Capitalism how does it work ?
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:55:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Im still on the bench. I wanna vote for the outsider but I also kinda like Ted Cruz
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He's had a pretty substantial number of failures, but overall his winners have been more than his losses, so he's ahead of the game overall.
View Quote

Well, people keep coming back and investing with him..
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:30:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Trump is a lying sack of crap, what comes out of his mouth at any given time is whatever he thinks will advance his position.  I honestly believe the man is mentally ill. .
View Quote

And the current sack O shit isn't a lying sack O shit that our country will have a hard time recovering from. I hate to say it but every day brings me closer to voting for Donald.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:58:45 PM EDT
[#12]
The game is fixed. Both teams are owned by the same people. Trump admitted to being one of the owners by paying off politicians.
I think his ego will ensure he does what he promises. He wants to go down as better than Reagan for restoring America.
Trump isn't going to be bought or manipulated, isn't one of the DC insiders, and is playing to what the people want. I'd vote for him above anybody else in the race.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:41:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Your question should be: What's Trumps stand on guns this week? What was it a year ago?  What was it two years ago?

Trump was a Democrat, but even after he changed his registration he continued to make BIG donations to the Dem party, BIG Hillary contributor, BIG Harry Reid contributor, some of those donations have been VERY RECENT.  Trump has admitted that Hillary and Bill asked him to run for President as a Republican, obviously to take Ross Perot's place in this election, as the spoiler.  Without Perot Clinton would never have won a single Presidential election.
View Quote

If you were Trump and didn't make donations to politicians in areas your business operates they would make life harder for you. Right, wrong, or indifferent paying politicians off is a part of business.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#14]
I am against gun control

I like Trump more and more everyday.

I will not vote for Jeb, even if it comes down to him and Hillary. I will stay home. Thats how much I am tired of the republican establishment and GOP right now.
View Quote

I like the guy as well.  He gives the appearance of not putting up with any shit.  I think that is what we need in America right now.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I have been in Trump Tower and seen some of his private security guys.  Trump is nothing like you or me.  He grew up rich and has always been wealthy.
He is one of the special few with a carry permit in NY.  He has stated previously that he was for gun control.
He is also a fan of imminent domain.  If he can do something better with your property then he s all for taking it.
He is not worthy of anyone's vote and certainly will not get mine.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:17:06 AM EDT
[#16]
K
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which ever way the wind is currently blowing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top