Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2015 6:54:28 PM EDT
Sometimes, well more like frequently, I come across ad's on Armslist with a very high entertainment value.  Usually I get my chuckles and move on but I had to pass this one on lol.  It's just too frickin funny!!!

For all you looking for a high quality "SAVAGE AXIS .308 LONG RANGE TACTICAL SNIPER RIFLE/DEER RIFLE", you better snatch this one up!  The " top notch" sniper scope is worth the money by itself lol.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/4590745/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-rifles-for-sale--savage-axis--308-long-range-tactical-sniper-rifle---deer-rifle

If this is one of our own I apologize in advance but damn.......lol.
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 11:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 2:33:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Indeed! Savage rifles are extremely accurate and excellent rifles. The Savage Axis is their "budget" version of their standard line and it's actually a very good rifle for the money, just doesn't have all the niceties but a long range tactical sniper rifle it is not.  Not even with a $110 cheapo depot "sniper scope" despite it being top notch.  Maybe it's the tactical spray paint camo job that creates the added value.  Either way, it's a great option for any of you "tactical snipers/deer hunters" to get into the snipin' business.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 10:02:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget the Precious Composite stock he added.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 5:22:23 PM EDT
[#5]
but its so Precious...      

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I detest predators using gun shows or Armslist to find dumb people to rob in a sale.
While this ad might be amusing I hope the asshole running it chokes on the bullshit he is giving out.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:28:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I detest predators using gun shows or Armslist to find dumb people to rob in a sale.
While this ad might be amusing I hope the asshole running it chokes on the bullshit he is giving out.
View Quote

The only thing I hate worse than people trying to rip others off on Armslist, are the people who flag ads because they dont like a price.  I had someone flag my ad after they contacted me about my 22 match rifle, because they wanted it but did not want to pay my asking price.  

Flaggers make Armslist almost useless as far as I am concerned.  If its a real scam sure flag away, but FFS dont flag an ad because you think the price is not  fair. Armslist is a picture perfect example of how capitalism is dead in America.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:32:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The only thing I hate worse than people trying to rip others off on Armslist, are the people who flag ads because they dont like a price.  I had someone flag my ad after they contacted me about my 22 match rifle, because they wanted it but did not want to pay my asking price.  

Flaggers make Armslist almost useless as far as I am concerned.  If its a real scam sure flag away, but FFS dont flag an ad because you think the price is not  fair. Armslist is a picture perfect example of how capitalism is dead in America.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just get sick of people not responding to emails on Armslist.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 8:03:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Armslist is a waste of time for me. Maybe not others but too many idiots, scammers, and flippers there.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get where you are coming from, but should someone reply if they do not want to make a deal with you?  

I view Armslist much like Craigslist. I have been selling a lot of things on CL because I am getting ready to move, if I answered every I will give you a $1 offer I get for a $500 piece of equipment I would spend a month of sundays doing nothing else.   I usually put firm or make a realistic offer on Armslist when I list something and I still get people wanting to offer $300 for a Winchester Model 52 because they feel the 22 rifle market is soft due to a shortage of ammunition. Its not worth my time to reply and honestly they know better to start with. .
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Double Tap...
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I get where you are coming from, but should someone reply if they do not want to make a deal with you?  

I view Armslist much like Craigslist. I have been selling a lot of things on CL because I am getting ready to move, if I answered every I will give you a $1 offer I get for a $500 piece of equipment I would spend a month of sundays doing nothing else.   I usually put firm or make a realistic offer on Armslist when I list something and I still get people wanting to offer $300 for a Winchester Model 52 because they feel the 22 rifle market is soft due to a shortage of ammunition. Its not worth my time to reply and honestly they know better to start with. .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it is "I have cash and will buy your item at asking price" or "I have exactly what you're asking for in trade, let's make a deal" that I"m sending. Why would you waste time posting the ad if you're not wanting my money?
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#13]
The spray paint job itself is worth the money
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#14]
It does come with a lockable case.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Then there's this one
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Then there's this one
View Quote

That is hideous!! I'm not sure it's as ridiculously overpriced as the above gun though.  What a horrible gun.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:37:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:02:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Before I opened this thread, I was worried you had posted my ads

View Quote

We'll get to yours eventually. Heh heh heh....
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:44:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey Lucky Ducky
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:52:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Armslist is a waste of time for me. Maybe not others but too many idiots, scammers, and flippers there.
View Quote

i get tired of seeing used glocks listed with new glock prices.  and i don't care if you think your "custom" stipple job is ubertactical, it looks like shit and drops the value, not increases it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top