Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2015 12:08:35 AM EDT
So how is everyone doing?  Been a while since I have been on the interwebpeace ots been too hot to fish, shoot, load, build any blades, or anything much fun except playing with my son and watching him grow.  

BTW, does anyone have a 2x72 grinder they want to get rid of?  If you do please contact me.

Take care
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:36:42 AM EDT
[#1]
well hello stranger....

yep its so humid its like trying to breathe soup.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't go to the truck stop so I can't tell you what most of the queens around here are doing. Not that we want to know anyway....
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 4:57:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome back, staying or is this a drive by?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:34:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So how is everyone doing?  Been a while since I have been on the interwebpeace ots been too hot to fish, shoot, load, build any blades, or anything much fun except playing with my son and watching him grow.  

BTW, does anyone have a 2x72 grinder they want to get rid of?  If you do please contact me.

Take care
View Quote

You still coming to kill prairie dogs this fall?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:19:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Did someone say prairie dog hunt?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 6:43:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I have several fields I have permission to hunt. Having said that I ; personally, will not kill anything I am not gonna eat... BUT... I have land owner blessing to bring friends and let them shoot Pdogs.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have several fields I have permission to hunt. Having said that I ; personally, will not kill anything I am not gonna eat... BUT... I have land owner blessing to bring friends and let them shoot Pdogs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My same opinion.  I understand the need to thin out the predators like the coyote but I don't have any interest in that kind of hunting, I'll leave that to those who enjoy it.  Now if I had access to a place to hunt for meat and assuming it was conducive to someone who's gimped up, I would definitely be filling the freezer.  Assuming I actually saw something to shoot.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:03:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My same opinion.  I understand the need to thin out the predators like the coyote but I don't have any interest in that kind of hunting, I'll leave that to those who enjoy it.  Now if I had access to a place to hunt for meat and assuming it was conducive to someone who's gimped up, I would definitely be filling the freezer.  Assuming I actually saw something to shoot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if I can make hog bait outta prairie dogs....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:31:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would think so, good for recycling.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:28:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Higgy, I am planning on it.

Wingman, that was some good times. Ever hear from Dan or Troy out that way?
Brandi, I will try and make in more often.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't begrudge people who enjoy it the pleasure. The land owner has told me if we don't shoot them he is going to poison them, so people who enjoy doing it may as well come out and have fun.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:36:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Pasture poodles are great fun to shoot, and they are little more than rats.  You can see by the hole in this photo why the cattle owner's hate them, if a cow steps in that hole it will break its leg.

http://www.wingman26.com/images/shooting/Hunting/pd2-small.jpg  
View Quote

Even worse is being on a horse at a full run and come across a group of prairie dog mounds knowing that if a front leg falls in you and the horse are both dead or worse.  I shot the shit out of pd's when I lived in the Panhandle.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:37:33 PM EDT
[#16]
He's back!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He's back!!!
View Quote

Back from the truck stop like you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top