Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2015 12:16:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 6:51:56 AM EDT
[#1]
WTF do you think is wrong? Lowering the flag would demean the sacrifice the jihadist made killing those Marines and sailor.
Obama is a lying Muslim fraud and has loaded up his administration with Muslim Brotherhood members.
Valerie Jarrett has more stroke than anybody in the White House and is well known to be brought up in the Muslim faith by her Iranian loving parents.
FUCK BHO
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I said fuck all and lowered my Marine Corps flag to Half Mast. I'll bring it back up when the last one is laid to rest.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 9:01:58 AM EDT
[#3]

and FBHO

Link Posted: 7/21/2015 5:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Inexcusable, letting 5 days go by before ordering flags flown half mast and absolutely shameful.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 6:44:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I was in a debate with a good friend on Facebook about this subject earlier today. She reminded me of Title 4 of the US flag code. Technically for this situation, the flag isn't required to be flown at Half Mast, int\ fact there is no provision for lowering the flag for anything like this. While I do agree the flags should be flown at Half Mast, it isn't a requirement for this scenario.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was in a debate with a good friend on Facebook about this subject earlier today. She reminded me of Title 4 of the US flag code. Technically for this situation, the flag isn't required to be flown at Half Mast, int\ fact there is no provision for lowering the flag for anything like this. While I do agree the flags should be flown at Half Mast, it isn't a requirement for this scenario.
View Quote

Obama had it lowered for Whitney Houston when she died of a drug overdose.
He is a racist POS!
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He is a racist POS!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a racist POS!

Chris Christy did that.

ETA: I don't like the fucker either but put the blame where it is due, not following BS viral internet postings that have false findings.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:32:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Except that Obama set precedent by immediately ordering flags flown at half mast for every other incident like this.  Nobody will give him credit for those and I'm not sure he should because, while not required, each President takes upon themselves to do it.  The only difference here is he did it for all the others but he waited 5 days for the Chattanooga incident.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:33:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Chris Christy did that.

ETA: I don't like the fucker either but put the blame where it is due, not following BS viral internet postings that have false findings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a racist POS!

Chris Christy did that.

Good call.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:02:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Good call.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a racist POS!

Chris Christy did that.

Good call.

Regardless, it is believable considering all the things this POS has done. Two hours after the SCOTUS ruling of gay marriage he had the White House lit up in rainbow colors. It took him 5 days and a huge public outcry to honor 5 of our military killed by a fucking jihadist at their duty stations!
FBHO and the camel he rode in on.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Sure it believable but its NOT TRUE. People are super gullible these days and this is a good example. Lighting the white house gay colors isn't even the argument here. Again, I can't stand the dude but he is not to blame this go round.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sure it believable but its NOT TRUE. People are super gullible these days and this is a good example. Lighting the white house gay colors isn't even the argument here. Again, I can't stand the dude but he is not to blame this go round.
View Quote

Excuse me but it is the issue. Obama could care less about our military. He cares more about his Muslim faith and will not denounce the jihad being preached in mosques all over this nation.
He said plenty about two young black thugs being killed and caused tremendous racial divide in this country but ignores an innocent woman being killed by an illegal alien felon.
What Obama has done is detestable. What he has not done and should have done is even more deplorable.
Fuck BHO!
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#14]
I have no like for the guy but when people cling on to these completely unfactual claims it makes the GOP look as nutty as the Democratic party.  It also takes attention away from the real issues.  For example... Obama  isn't a Muslim and he was born in the U.S..  There are enough legitimate reasons to dislike this president without making stuff up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 7:18:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have no like for the guy but when people cling on to these completely unfactual claims it makes the GOP look as nutty as the Democratic party.  It also takes attention away from the real issues.  For example... Obama  isn't a Muslim and he was born in the U.S..  There are enough legitimate reasons to dislike this president without making stuff up.
View Quote

Yep and Obama wasn't raised as a Muslim in Indonesia and he didn't say "Muslims helped build the very fabric of ou nation!"
ETA it is all Bush's fault anyway!
Here is the Kenyan ambassador saying Obama was born in Kenya. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Get ready. A fight is coming. I now have no doubt.

Evil is becoming more and more comfortable with showing its self.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Get ready. A fight is coming. I now have no doubt.

Evil is becoming more and more comfortable with showing its self.
View Quote

Yes! It is moving more and more rapidly toward the day we all dread!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top