Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2015 8:19:19 PM EDT
I'm working in downtown OKC this week and staying in a hotel there.

The Obama thing is turning into a circus. Streets blocked off. dogs and handles searching everything. Parking lots shut down. Ever cop and trouper on OK must be in OKC this evening. They said they would be searching people and bags going into the office tower I am working on.

WTF

I worked in downtown FT Worth when Bush was running and president. He visited the building I worked a number of times (BIG donors and  family Friends owned the building I worked in. ). There was never a circus like this
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 9:48:23 PM EDT
[#1]
most unpopular person ever.....  

seriously I`ve been seeing those black "suv`s" all week long and I`m way on the other side of the state
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
most unpopular person ever.....  

seriously I`ve been seeing those black "suv`s" all week long and I`m way on the other side of the state
View Quote

This^.  This President is none too popular with a lot of people who would be of the mind to commit such an act.  It's a sad world in this day and time that a president should be in fear for his life because the color of his skin but here we are.  Regardless of your politics, at any given time, half the people will be unhappy with who the president is so being unpopular is something every POTUS lives with and there are mentally unstable folks on both sides who are always a danger.  This particular President has the normal danger from crazy people PLUS the problem of the racists who would commit such an act so, yeah, WAY more security to protect him.  

I was at the federal building yesterday and while the security didn't look increased, they were very, very intensive in their screening compared to what I've seen before.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 3:37:45 AM EDT
[#3]
The Muslim Liar - in - Charge isn't in danger because of his skin color but because he is such a liar and sneaky asshole.
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 6:02:58 AM EDT
[#4]
His skin color is not the problem
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:29:03 AM EDT
[#7]
well he stayed at the sheraton downtown.  i can only imagine the security in place.

and i just saw where they blocked off i40 just so he could drive to el reno.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Muslim Liar - in - Charge isn't in danger because of his skin color but because he is such a liar and sneaky asshole.
FBHO
View Quote

Not true, his politics have definitely caused a lot of anger among half the people, as I said, that's the norm with every President although it's definitely worse with this one but the folks out there with the mental capacity to understand politics aren't usually the ones that cause problems.  It's the mentally unhinged ones who don't react normally to anger that create the real danger.  Extremists, such as those found among the various racist organizations in this example, are that danger.  We all get angry at politics that don't match our own and we may even say things that express that anger but we don't act on them because we have that little switch built into us that separates those who can't cross the line and those that can.  It's the same switch that allows the ability for humans to maintain the "civil" in civilization.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 3:23:16 PM EDT
[#9]
So they blocked off I40 today? Did the motorcade drive by H&H during the expo, because a pic of the grabber in chiefs car going by some manufacturers trailers would be sweet.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:27:34 AM EDT
[#10]
WTF  

I just heard quite a few police officers and prison guards weren`t allowed to be armed during his highness visit....  
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 8:32:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
FBHO
View Quote

You hit a bulls-eye there.  He is only half and half so no racism.  There are just a bunch of Americans sick and tired of seeing their country flushed down the toilet.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:20:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You hit a bulls-eye there.  He is only half and half so no racism.  There are just a bunch of Americans sick and tired of seeing their country flushed down the toilet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FBHO

Hear, hear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top