Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2015 8:30:56 PM EDT
hi, yall.    
Wife and I will be renting a cabin near Davis ( cedar Falls?) later this month.

Anyone stayed there before?

Any problems with TX CHL?

Any guidance or info appreciated
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 9:47:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Texas CHL is perfectly acceptable. Just FYI should you happen to come in contact with LE Oklahoma is a must notify state, just hand your CHL over with your DL and you're good to go.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Texas CHL is perfectly acceptable. Just FYI should you happen to come in contact with LE Oklahoma is a must notify state, just hand your CHL over with your DL and you're good to go.
View Quote
Thanks

Link Posted: 7/13/2015 11:44:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 11:49:32 PM EDT
[#4]
enjoy it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 2:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you play the banjo?
If you want to meet some OK HTF forum members, check out the truck stops on I-35!
Just kidding! Check out the national park at Sulfur if you get the chance. You'll enjoy it!!!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 10:04:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

enjoy it.
View Quote
Planning on

Jack Daniel's  Wife Dogs BBQ Books And we are carrying a football and frisbee

Keeping it simple
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Do you play the banjo?

If you want to meet some OK HTF forum members, check out the truck stops on I-35!

Just kidding! Check out the national park at Sulfur if you get the chance. You'll enjoy it!!!!
View Quote
I hope to have a greasy spoon breakfast at some point

Link Posted: 7/14/2015 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#8]
If you have quads or SXSs bring them along, Cross Bar Ranch is a fun place to ride.Right there at Davis.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

If you have quads or SXSs bring them along, Cross Bar Ranch is a fun place to ride.Right there at Davis.
View Quote
I have a yorkie and a miniature poodle.

Link Posted: 7/18/2015 5:12:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you play the banjo?

Ya you might want to rephrase that statement, around here that can  be spun ways you really do not want to imagine, you have been warned

Oh and welcome to OK....
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you play the banjo?

*GIGGLES*  

some one should be along shortly....  

Link Posted: 7/19/2015 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#12]
What?
Greasy spoon always meant some truck stop with very unhealthy but very tasty food!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 8:32:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Packing up.
Cabin defense---6920,  40 rounds of hornady, Colt defender-2 mags, and for wife , SIG P239 9MM and one reload.  Some will say that's light but I have an attack Yorkie and mini poodle for back up
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 8:50:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Nah, we're all pretty down to earth here. I figure that if my AR runs dry and I empty both pistol mags stuff has gone so sideways another mag wouldn't help me much.

Quoted:
What? Greasy spoon always meant some truck stop with very unhealthy but very tasty food!!!
View Quote

You're correct in that. What 1shott was referring to was the activities some of our members partake in at the truck stops. I believe their numbers can be found in a stall in the men's room if you'd like to prank call them or say hi.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Nah, we're all pretty down to earth here. I figure that if my AR runs dry and I empty both pistol mags stuff has gone so sideways another mag wouldn't help me much.
You're correct in that. What 1shott was referring to was the activities some of our members partake in at the truck stops. I believe their numbers can be found in a stall in the men's room if you'd like to prank call them or say hi.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What? Greasy spoon always meant some truck stop with very unhealthy but very tasty food!!!

LoL.

got it

We are here.  Honey creek is gorgeous.

We are loving it.

We did get a good,greasy lunch at Deb's in Davis.

Catfish for wife cheeseburger for me.

Great onion rings

She said breakfast is better, so we will go back though we are mostly going to live off the BBQ gril

Y'all are a friendly Bunch too.

It feels like small town Alabama up,here ( where we are originally from)
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 5:19:29 PM EDT
[#16]
i just got back, you hit the water  yet? (not Arbuckle)
cold stuff, huh?
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

i just got back, you hit the water  yet? (not Arbuckle)cold stuff, huh?

View Quote
Waiting for AM.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top