Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2015 6:36:43 PM EDT
http://kfor.com/2015/05/15/three-suspects-in-custody-after-deadly-hit-and-run/
Hell of a world we live in.
It was one of those who could have been Obama's son.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#1]
damn brother,watch your 6 and your 7,8 and 9...

crime is much worse in okla urban areas these days.

but here is what its like where I`m at,except for a crazy/bipolar/paranoid neighbor it would be all good.

Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:16:57 PM EDT
[#2]
If I'm awake, I'm armed and most of the time when I'm asleep.

Wife used to ask why I carry in the house.   "Cause most home invasions happen in the home" .....end of conversation.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I live just across the lake from you then daa9mm, I've noticed that there has been an increase in these random acts of violence on the north side lately.  It's almost always someone from the south side so I'm not sure why they come up here to that crap.  There was an armed robbery of a couple girls up here at 122nd and Penn last week.  These girls came to meet up with some thug looking character they met on a dating site.  I just don't get why any girl would be interested in someone like that.  They didn't show the girls so they could have been the same type.  Anywho, the city needs to shut down that gas station on 122nd and Penn where all trouble makers hang out.  Everything around that area is nice but that gas station is like some kind of hood rat sanctuary in an otherwise nice area.

I hope they catch all those involved in the Walmart attack and gas them.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 6:31:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
http://kfor.com/2015/05/15/three-suspects-in-custody-after-deadly-hit-and-run/
Hell of a world we live in.
It was one of those who could have been Obama's son.
View Quote

We live in the area too...
This is where we shop sometimes.. Told my wife the same thing, "This is why"..

Link Posted: 5/18/2015 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#5]
We shop at both those stores...well i dont at the Walmart as i am on my own little walmart sucks camel calls protest...but the woman does as it is on her way home from work. That Crest is my favorite grocery store and is only 2 miles from me.

Lots of us all live in same general area...cool.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 4:27:27 PM EDT
[#6]
yall need a weekend get together at that convenience store...

bunch of ccp arfcommers just having a cup of java at a target rich environment what could go wrong,I really don`t see a downside
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We shop at both those stores...well i dont at the Walmart as i am on my own little walmart sucks camel calls protest...but the woman does as it is on her way home from work. That Crest is my favorite grocery store and is only 2 miles from me.

View Quote

Our Walmart is the one on Penn and Memorial but we hate Walmart and haven't shopped at one for at least the last 10 years or so.  Walmart sucks butt.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#8]
you always got to be on the lookout, no matter where.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
you always got to be on the lookout, no matter where.
View Quote

That is the absolute truth.  I can't count how many times I've been called paranoid and have to explain the difference between paranoid and prepared.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:43:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I have had my permit since the beginning.

Two times I thought I would need to use it. Both times at a car wash. After assessing the situation, they thought better and walked away alive.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:57:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have had my permit since the beginning.

Two times I thought I would need to use it. Both times at a car wash. After assessing the situation, they thought better and walked away alive.

View Quote

I'd bet carwashes and rest stops are probably the top places for these crapsticks to get all hinky.  I never had issues at carwashes when I lived in small town areas but here in the city the thugs consider them target rich environments.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:13:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:35:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Our Walmart is the one on Penn and Memorial but we hate Walmart and haven't shopped at one for at least the last 10 years or so.  Walmart sucks butt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like somebody either reloads or has been overpaying for ammo for the past ten years.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:35:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sounds like somebody either reloads or has been overpaying for ammo for the past ten years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh hell no. You couldn't pay me to drive thru that WallyWorld parking lot unarmed, let alone try and shop there. That entire corner (SE Penn/Memorial) I avoid after the sun sets. I always feel like I'm being watched. It creeps me the hell out.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:41:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Oh hell no. You couldn't pay me to drive thru that WallyWorld parking lot unarmed, let alone try and shop there. That entire corner (SE Penn/Memorial) I avoid after the sun sets. I always feel like I'm being watched. It creeps me the hell out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know I'm the new guy on here and this is just my personal opinion, you're more than welcome to disagree or criticize; however, I believe that if you would not go somewhere unarmed you definitely should not go armed. Otherwise you are just asking for trouble in the event that you do have to draw your weapon. Which reminds me, is anybody a member of Oklahoma Law Shield? Is it worth it?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I know I'm the new guy on here and this is just my personal opinion, you're more than welcome to disagree or criticize; however, I believe that if you would not go somewhere unarmed you definitely should not go armed. Otherwise you are just asking for trouble in the event that you do have to draw your weapon. Which reminds me, is anybody a member of Oklahoma Law Shield? Is it worth it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get what you saying to a point but I should not have to fear going to the grocery store, and I don't..
I will live my life within reasonable boundaries. If someone wants to intrude, well.. that's their problem...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top