Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2015 9:02:21 PM EDT
I am in serious need of a building in which I can work in. I am located in the Tulsa, OK area. I'd like to have a building that is in the neighborhood of 30x60, but could make 24x40 or something similar work. I would like 2 overhead doors and 2 man door. I don't necessarily need windows

I've looked at Strat-O-Span and similar building manufactures. I'm open to suggestions.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 8:31:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Wheeler Metals has great deals on building that someone ordered but backed out on occasionally, I'd check with them. My mom bought a bolt up kit from them and I have no complaints.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 12:49:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Sutherlands sells pole barn kits and they are priced good.  In the summer they run good sales around the holidays, Memorial Day and Labor Day.  I bought one at that time and it was 25% off plus I used my farm ag permit and had no tax.
If you can do basic construction you can build one of these.  They come with easy to follow plans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top