Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2015 10:15:02 PM EDT
I guess you all know why. I was only 15 when it happened but I'll always carry it with me.
For the ones that were involved and got away, I hope John Doe II catches his just dues, slowly and painfully.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:18:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think JD #2 was a creation of a guy that just wanted to get on TV.
View Quote

No, too many witnesses of two men in the truck.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
More people who wanted to get on TV
View Quote

The two sketches came out at the same time - the day after.
That is how they recognized McVeigh in the Perry jail.
One is good and the other is false?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#5]
If i recall right, i watched the Timothy McVeigh confessional a while back, he barely mentioned Terry Nichols so I doubt there was more than those two involved. He talked about how he was really worried about the bomb going off at the red light before he could park and how the cab filled with smoke from the fuse and such.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If i recall right, i watched the Timothy McVeigh confessional a while back, he barely mentioned Terry Nichols so I doubt there was more than those two involved. He talked about how he was really worried about the bomb going off at the red light before he could park and how the cab filled with smoke from the fuse and such.
View Quote

McVeigh also claimed the FBI cut a RFID chip out of his ass cheek on the flight back from the Perry jail.
National Public Radio had an interview with a half dozen witnesses who saw two men in the truck. The FBI took 4 different tapes from security cameras on different buildings showing two men in the truck.
They lost them.
Of the ten people (family members of victims drawn by lot) allowed to see McVeigh's funeral, the comments were he looked at each of them and died silently.
He may have had a martyr complex.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top